“The best in Cannock”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Top notch quality place, not the cheapest but good value for money great food and staff clean and friendly. Well worth the extra!

4  Thank DossHouseJunkie

Reviewed January 22, 2013

we have been going to the shabab for years, and the food is the best and the menu has lots of choice. if its not on the menu ask they will always accomodate. thursdays are 2 for 1 aswell well worth a visit.

The staff are all so so friendly. When we had bad weather this week they even managed to get our takeaway to us ! big massive 5 stars to the owner and staff . highly recommend !!!!!

4  Thank cassie8Cannock
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My family and I have been going to the Shabab now for many years and in all that time the food and service has always been outstanding. The menu offers a wide variety of choice and I have tried most of the dishes offered and have always thoroughly enjoyed everyone! Although I can highly reccommend the King prawn garlic, as this is my favourite :) The quality of the food is excellent but at a very reasonable price and even a buy one get one free main meals on certain nights! The staff go above and beyond to make your dining experience an enjoyable one and will always try to accomodate any requests you may have, nothing is too much trouble and you will aways be welcomed with a smile and a handshake. We enjoy the Shabab food and service so much that we even go there now for our Christmas day dinner! In fact, I am writing this whilst waiting for my Shabab delivery. By far the best place to eat in Cannock, thanks Shabab!

4  Thank colin g
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The staff were all very polite and professional. The food was excellent, I had the mixed grill and I have to say - it was the best I have ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant.

5  Thank jackienmartin
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Travelled from East Anglia to attend a family meal for 20 here in Nov 2012
The staff were attentive, polite and extremely helpful
Food was first class
Service of the highest standard
Best of all the cost, extremely affordable
Can see why this is rated the best in Cannock

3  Thank RB2614