“Fantastic, Fabulous and Friendly”
Review of Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger
Ranked #18 of 116 Restaurants in Cannock
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Fantastic, Fabulous and Friendly”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Mmmmm... a lovely meal out fir my sisters birthday last night. The buffet style on a Sunday is a lovely idea and we were able to enjoy the food at our own pace. Foods wefe regularly changed and filled. A very enjoyable meal out.

Stafford, United Kingdom
“best yet”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

having had my first curry some 45yrs ago in broad street birmingham I feel that I am well qualified to say that this is one of the finest Jalfrazie meals I have had - it was the "special" !!
The scallops, I understand from my wife, were superb as was the service and decor. Can't wait to taste more of the menu !

• Visited February 2013
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Consistant”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Have been here a few times. Good variety of self service dishes. Aromatic rather than over spiced.
Family friendly, the staff are welcoming. Good value for money. Fine if you want something a little low key. Still can not make my mind up about atmosphere. A little like a WMC. I like it but do not know why but will come back!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
“Love it!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I love the Blue Ginger at Huntington. We visit frequently and have never had a bad experience. The food is to die for and the service is second to none. The staff are polite and lovely. The atmosphere is great and the decor is cool and modern. The Blue Ginger in Huntington is my favourite curry house, it puts all of the ones in chadsmoor to shame. If you are looking for a great family night out with delicious food, I urge you to give the Blue Ginger a try.

Cannock, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food is amazing and the staff are very friendly. Mon - Thurs buy one get one free is great value for money.

Visited October 2012