“christmas”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We went to this restaurant for christmas dinner with friends. The food was indian with traditional christmas veg which was realy not as wierd as it sounds. The food was lovely, the service was attentive without being in your face. All in all a great meal and a lovely christmas day. Please try this restaurant and see what you think.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Had a couple of takeaways from here and is the best ive ever had. The food is outstanding, will be using this as our only indian takeaway from now on.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food

Decent service.

Dirty carpet / dated interior.

Ideal for a decent value curry with a few beers.

You probably wouldn't want to go here for a special occasion.

I must state: the food here is fantastic. With some great 'signature' dishes.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

When I phoned to make a reservation I requested a booth which was fine, until I said the reservation was for two people, my wife and I. At this point I was refused a booth, even though they had empty booths on the date I requested! Hey Ho it's there loss. We went elswhere and I will not be bothering them again.

3  Thank AndyandjanStaffs
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We booked a table for 21 peole three weeks in advance of the meal. When we arrived the table was set for only 14 people however there were not 14 seats. We were told that the people seated next to us had taken one of our tables and therefore it wasn't the restaurants fault but if we waited they would sort it out. I made the point that we booked for 21 people not 14 so just having one extra table would not be enough to seat us all comfortably. I was assured it would not be a problem and they would be able to accomodate us all. Having stood waiting for nearly 30 minutes in the middle of a busy restaurant we all decided to leave and we went to another restaurant who accomodated all 21 of us comfortably at very short notice. I can't comment on the food as I didn't get chance to try it but will not be returning there again due to their totally incompetent organisation. Considering we had booked well in advance I would have thought they could, at the very least, have ensured we could all be seated. Their apologies were very half hearted and they didn't really seem that concerned. I'm glad they are busy enough to not worry about that amount of people leaving their restaurant but if that is the way they usually run their restaurant I imagine they won't be that busy for much longer.

2  Thank Janetbenton