“Fantastic”

Ranked #7 of 122 Restaurants in Cannock
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had my 50th Birthday meal there last night.
Food Fantastic, Service very polite and efficient, they couldn't do enough for you. Mix up with our booking so they offered us free desserts very unexpected. Will be returning in 2 weeks for my sons birthday.all in all an unforgettable evening. Thanks to all the staff especially the chef superb meal.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Visited several evenings during January and February 2013, always a wonderful reception and excellent service. The food is exceptional and reasonably priced! The staff are very friendly polite and efficient, especially Jenny. They are to be commended 5 stars!!!!!
Graham C

1  Thank graham c
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had our wedding here and they went out of there way to make it what it was. we had breakfast as a big family upstairs together the morning after. they even bought a bottle of spiced rum from another pub as that is my tipple which they did not stock. dont look anywhere else for your events

Reviewed January 27, 2013

welcomed, well fed, good selection of vegetables with the crispy pork; fish and chips fine; baguettes very large. soon got busy so would recommend being early.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Called here Saturday lunch time.
Arranged to meet daughter and son in law here for a quick drink and bite to eat.
Bar was quiet probably due to the weather. Waited what seemed like ages to order a drink only got served after my wife went to find a memeber of staff.
Sat down to look at the menu (lighter bite menu) which offered a good choice. A Polite member of staff took our order and food arrived promtly.
Quality of food good however i was dissapointed by the size of my meal. I had fish and chips, tartre sauce and mushy pea's. The fish was mostly batter and 6 yes 6 chips. This was priced at £6.95 (as are most of the lighter bite meals) Very expensive if you compare it with a mini fish special at our local chippy priced at £2.75. (where you would get more than 6 chips)
However the other 3 meals (2 Steak sandwiches and a side order of chips and a jacket potatoe with goats cheese ) all came with a small side order of salad (No salad with my fish and chips?) where good value for money. I wish I had ordrer a sandwich!
We will return here as the Barns is a nice place but wont be ordering the same meal that I had on this visit.

1  Thank Steve in staffs F