“5 star customer service!”

Premier Inn Cannock (Orbital) Hotel
Premier Inn Cannock (Orbital) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Cannock
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This has got to be my best customer service experience in years. Every member of staff in the hotel and restaurant are completely focused on giving you the best experience possible. Who ever the manager is- wow you've done a brilliant job. Can recommend you highly enough. Well done.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike R
Kerry B, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock (Orbital) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and comments regarding your recent stay at Cannock Orbital Premier Inn.

I will be passing your comments on to the team and to the restaurant.

We really look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We visited again. I checked back to my previous ratings and thought I would re visit. Once again we were on our way to Gretna and this for us is half way. It was blowing a gale and was Boxing Day. We booked the same afternoon and arrived at about 830pm to a wonderful smiling receptionist. We used the restaurant and were pleasantly surprised by the quality and friendliness of staff at the end of a busy day. No comments about room etc as these are standard and as always very comfortable for a restful night before a long drive next day. Breakfast very well prepared and of a standard. I still like the fact that doors to the premises automatically open - a boon for those with lots of luggage or for wheelchair access. Our check out was as friendly with a different member of staff. Great stop - wish I had it on one of their early deals.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan E

Thank you again for another kind review of your stay at Cannock Orbital Premier Inn.

I will be passing on your comments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stayed over the weekend because we were attending a wedding reception nearby. Cot and children's beds were all made up on our arrival which has not always been our experience at other chains and much appreciated. Staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Booked well in advance so got a great price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at Cannock Orbital Premier Inn,

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed overnight before heading onwards to Manchester. All brilliant, never had any problems with Premier Inn. Very good value for money and no noise from the busy road outside which was an added bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review Cannock Orbital Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear of your comfortable and quiet stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a small Premier Inn but handy being on the A5.
The rooms were really quiet and I never heard anyone moving around the rooms below or either side of me. The double glazing was good and kept the traffic noise out.
We did have to open the window as the air con didn't seem to work. It was extremely hot when we arrived and we turned it down to 17.5 degrees (the lowest it would go, but it should have been ample) but the air con unit didn't blow cold air out to cool the room down at all, hence having to open the window which we closed to go to sleep due to the road noise, but it just got hot again.
The bed itself was very comfy though and the room had plenty of space.
We had breakfast in the attached Brewers Fayre Pub and I very rarely leave food, but I left most of my cooked breakfast. It was greasy and tasteless.
I would stay here again, but I wouldn't have breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Cannock Orbital Premier Inn, I am pleased to hear that you had a quiet stay with us and you found the beds comfortable.
I am however sorry to hear of the trouble with the air-con unit in your room, we have had all the units checked recently and these issues are closely monitored.

Again I am sorry to hear of your breakfast experience, I have passed on your feedback to the Restaurant Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

It is small compared to other similar establishments so you do not see or hear the other guests much at all. I can imagine some people would think it would be noisy but it is not at all, actually its quiet The staff are knowledgeable well trained and chatty. The restaurant can get busy so you need to book a table for the evening in good time. The credit card "key" is good, just in your pocket is fine so no fumbling about with a key.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gordonc719

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Cannock Orbital Premier Inn, I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable and quiet stay and you like the key card system we use.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We received a warm welcome when we arrived at the Premier Inn. The only downside to this was the evening meal in the restaurant. We had stayed here previously and the meal was very good but on this occasion what we had was not very hot, dry and poor quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry B, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock (Orbital) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Cannock Orbital Premier Inn.
I am sorry to hear your evening meal was not to the standard you have previously encountered with us and please be assured I will pass on the feedback to the restaurant management.

We look forward to warmly welcoming you again to us in the future.

Kind Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cannock
Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock
#3 of 5 in Cannock
The Barns Hotel
The Barns Hotel
#1 of 5 in Cannock

Been to Premier Inn Cannock (Orbital) Hotel? Share your experiences!