“Thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trelawny Tea Room

Trelawny Tea Room
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Thank you!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I found Trelwany tea rooms online and arranged for my sister and her family to have afternoon tea to celebrate her 30th birthday whilst away on their holiday. Vicky was so helpful and when my sister arrived she was greeted by special birthday decorations and even a birthday cake! I will definitely be making a visit myself next time I am in the West Country. Thank you for making my sisters birthday special.

Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This place was an amazing find- close to the beach with beautiful views across the bay. The menu was well thought out and inviting with lots of imaginative touches. I opted for the fish platter which was nothing less than fantastic- the salad alone was a meal in itself with more than 8 ingredients. The mackerel pâté was homemade, as were most of the items on the menu; we followed this by arguably the best cream tea in the area. Very reasonably priced too. I 100% recommend this establishment to anyone.

Visited May 2014
Croydon, United Kingdom
“An absolute gem!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were a party of eight seniors celebrating a special birthday, and what a welcome we got. We were given a lovely room to ourselves, overlooking the bay. The food was quite superb, with a wonderful selection of delicious sandwiches and cakes, with endless tea and coffee. Vicky and her mother looked after us so well, and their attention to us made us feel so very special.

We cannot find fault with anything, and we thoroughly recommend this place.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We are a regular visitors to the area for years and have been to many places to eat but not many come up to the standard of this, combined with a friendly welcome and somewhat laid back atmosphere with a modern outlook but has old fashion standards such as bone china cups and tea pots and tablecloths .The food is a high standard and plenty of it as well , I tried the soup and sandwich which when it came I was totally suprised it came with a salad I had to ask for a doggy bag as I couldn't eat it all . Very good value for the money well worth a visit .

1 Thank kwca6598
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent cream tea”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great scones with huge portions of jam and clotted cream, and the offer of more if these were not sufficient. Pot of tea with accompanying hot water. Very friendly hosts. Great spot.