Hotel de Weverij
Oud Maren(Maren)
$69
Hotel De Leygraaf(Heeswijk-Dinther)
$90
Hotel Udens Duyn(Uden)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice hotelthe ground floorgreat staffnear the train stationnice servicemy opinionreturn visitexcellent locationroom doorsuperb restaurantgreat place to staytwo nightsmichelinbusinessminibarpresentationeuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great hotel, great location! I stayed here for 4 nights and was very surprised by the quality of this hotel. By US standards I'd compare this to a Hilton. I stayed in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Fantastic! Huge shower and big comfortable bed. The breakfast was good too, both hot/cold food items. The only downside was the drink prices at the bar. A little steep.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the newly remodeled Bergoss rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed here twice now. The Centrum is right across the street with plenty of shopping, beer, and dinning. Staff is very nice and helpful...they speak English very well. They had a nice selection spread for breakfast. Formal dinning room requires a suit and tie. Look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I spend one night in the Weverij. The hotel is walking distance to the train station, has decent rooms for a good price and a very nice, outgoing staff. The diner in the Michelin was excellent and reasonable priced for this kind of quality restaurant. The gym is so so but you can do some form of exercise. I like it

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2012

A classic example of the second use of industrial area of the past, a hotel in the style of "factory" design anywhere, architects have tried but obviously they did not build hotels before ....
What about the comfort, no mini bar, but it is possible to put on the table a bottle of still water?! Also no slippers, bathrobes and safe, although the hotel claiming to be 4 star.
The noise from the corridor goes through the thin door, if someone was late or early, you can listen to how loud they close the doors.
WIFI such a slow connection, I have not seen for a long time....
Breakfast is average and modest, and even when I asked for Smoked Salmon, which was ended in the general table, I was told, "is a finish! » Strangely, it was only 8.30 in the morning....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Honestly I found the hotel to be slightly overated and promise a bit more than it actually delivered. I was really looking forward with anticipation based on the way the hotel presents itself on its web-site. Thought it would be a real classy hotel for a short business stay at a reasonable price. The lobby looks the part but thats about it. It was all downhill from there. The two lifts are so small and slow. The rooms look unusually decorated. Eye catching design feature on one wall but bare everywhere else.Quite spacious and modern even though an unusual shape and awkward door opening to the bathroom. Although there was loads of space to put one in there was no minibar in the room. You have to walk past the open plan bar / dining area to get to the gymn which is just three peices of aerobic equipment and no weights. I arrived quite late so chose to eat in my room and watch tv. The room service dining menu was so ridiculously pretentious I chose not to eat in the restaurant for the rest of the stay and in the morning the tray was still sitting outside my room. I wasn't impressed with the internet service either, its so called free but you need a new access code for each 24hr period. It was so slow I couldn't do all the work I needed to do. I asked them to print off something for me but even their system was down for the next two days so they couldn't. Maybe I was just unlucky and don't get me wrong its OK but the whole thing just wasn't what I was expecting!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business