“Really interesting .”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Really interesting .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was in an easy to find spot with a car park across the road. The Amphitheatre was right next door. We arrived at about 12.30 so thought it best to eat before going in, but the menu in the café was mostly meals, when all we wanted was a snack / baguette , so in the end gave it a miss.
There was a very interesting film to see in the foyer, but no English subtitles, luckily my friend was able to translate it for me.
The puppies were very good fun, and still at the play fighting stage. A couple of the adult dogs were there and we met one who was getting ready to go for a walk, very friendly and used to being fussed by the children.
The museum displays were excellent, and gave the full history of the search dogs, there were many historical details that I would never have known about. Also there was a film about the recreation of the journey of Hannibal across the Alps.
I would recommend it to all ages,

Visited June 2014
3 Thank yamahaaa

• Korean first
Redding, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped at the St. Bernard museum on our way out of town and were glad we did. We didn't get to pet the dogs, but got to enjoy seeing some darling puppies. They provided English guides, which was nice. It was a informative visit.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank divenut95
Le Brassus, Switzerland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I love dogs and this place is great. It's a shame you can't actually play with them a bit more but then with all the people that visit, it is understandable - the dogs would probably just go mad. When we visited, there were two 1 and a half month old puppies left and they were absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have done the walk but that's only on in the summer, which I find is a shame. Other than that, I find the place great - it's clean and dogs have enough space to run around (even though they were a bit lazy).

Visited May 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“A bit disappointing, good for children though”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was looking forward to this museum because I love animals and particularly dogs. In fact I get even more excited than kids sometimes. I thought I could hug or even touch a little Sr. Bernard puppy but they told us that unfortunately you they only have puppies there after April for some months. I was little disappointed to be honest but I don't want to be unfair. I guess it's a good afternoon activity with your children on a rainy/cold day.

Visited March 2014
Milano
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice experience for children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Nice visit for big and small but I would suggest to first check when there are new puppies to see there is also the opportunity to go for a walk in the company of the big doggies

Visited June 2013