We stayed at the Lenkerhof during a very rainy summer weekend. We were nevertheless very pleased with our stay. The rooms are fine, the breaksfast buffet excellent as was the dinner, the staff was attentive and the spa area has all you need and more. It was nice to feel the history of the place compbined with many more modern ideas and elements. If I had to find a negative aspect, it would be the prices for the "extras" (bar, spa treatments). But overall, a wonderful experience. We might well be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lenkerhof in Lenk close to Gstaad features a wide range of up-to-date wellness facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.You can unwind in the open-air sulphur pool, enjoy a massage, bathe in the music tub, or simply indulging in a beauty treatment.Fine à-la-carte Mediterranean or Swiss cuisine with a French touch is served in the restaurant. Combined with the stunning views from the winter garden you will enjoy a great dining experience. Wine tasting is offered from 18:00 to 18:30.The exclusively furnished rooms in the Lenkerhof Alpine Resort provide for a peaceful night's rest. The alcohol-free drinks at the minibar are free of charge.Private indoor parking is subject to a charge. Free parking outdoors is available as well ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lenkerhof gourmet spa resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lenkerhof Alpine Hotel Lenk-Simmental
- Lenkerhof Gourmet Spa Resort Switzerland/Lenk Im Simmental