“Don't order Lasagne ” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante Lido da Elio

Ristorante Lido da Elio
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Faulensee
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Don't order Lasagne ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice location overlooking the lake. We both ordered the lasagne but it was the worst meal I have ever eaten. The lasagne meat was more like dog food paste, pale pink and did not taste like beef. I left my whole meal and the waiter never asked if something was wrong.

1 Thank Jet400

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
New Delhi, India
“Very good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Excellent location by the sea. Food is very good. We ordered fried fillet of Perche (fish) which was fresh and tasty. The tomato soup was a big bowlful n creamy fresh.
Along with the beautiful location it's an excellent place to spend the day with friends.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Doha, Qatar
“What's better than this ?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last Saturday in a quick weekend trip from London to Switzerland , organized by NOREYNA TOURIST company in Bern, I was in doubt about what we may have there !! And later I was surprised.....
The location is imaginary fantastic by the lake side with an easy access from the main road with enough parking spaces, the greetings we have there made us feel truly home, surrounded by smily staff,attenders and cooks. The pizza served there is just like or even better than the Venice famous MOKA EFTI RESTAURANT with all ingredients at hand to select and watch it cooked while seated on nicely organized tables facing the lake and green hills ..... The coffee is what you like to taste ! I think it can never be so fresh, strong and aromatic than that I have.

Thank you LIDO DA ELIO and for sure we will be back whenever visiting Switzerland.
Thank you NOREYNA represented by Mr. Khalid for making our weekend vacation that wonderful.

Visited June 2013
South Berwick, Maine
“Great food, great views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I found Lido da Elio a very good Italian restaurant and the pizzas were fantastic. I ate here in August with my family and all of us had a wonderful meal. It is expensive, but on par for what you will pay for pizza in Switzerland. The view of the lake and surrounding mountains were wonderful and sitting out on the patio to eat was great. There is a room in the upstairs dining room set aside for kids to play in, which is great if you have little ones. I will return to this restaurant for sure.

1 Thank Jeremy C