See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018

As we did not spend much time in Pozuelo, it is hard to say if the location is good - but we enjoyed the surroundings of the hotel, and found it rather close to the interesting part of town. Although I have been to hotels more fancy it have also been to places similar to this, and they were either more nasty or old. I was not a big fan of the design, but luckily it isn't my home. The facilities work without problems and the staff is very helpful and kind.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Due to a business appointment outside Madrid I did not want to go downtown Madrid and I stumbled accros this nice place. very quiet. I got a huge room with couch and armchairs, oversized bathroom. nice location with restaurant right next to the hotel. very, very friendly staff. good breakfast selection. easy to get to.
Very clean - Recommendable - would come back.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2018

We stayed for 3 weekday nights. The room are spacious, warm, light and bright. The staff are welcoming and helpful and they offered us some very useful advice. We liked the musical themes and the attractive pictures. The local restraunt was very good and offered a good selection of food and drinks.

Room tip: Breakfast was excellent
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Stayed there for 3 nights while visiting family. Lovely place, great staff :) I recommend it! Clean, friendly, close to main highways, but quiet at night. There is a restaurant right next door to it, very nice too!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel in the past, and have written good reviews because I loved the location, and thought the hotel was a good value. On my last stay, I was very disappointed. It was probably a year and a half to two years since my last stay, and it looks like they have made any improvements or updated anything in the hotel for some time. Still good service, but beds and pillows were bad, room was very minimalistic, and no AC.

Room tip: if you want to cool off your room by opening a window at night, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel away from the main street.
Date of stay: October 2016