1,082 results
All reviews splash pool junior suite el dorado beach bar a la carte restaurant crisps rooftop restaurant ice lollies main pool main restaurant included in the all inclusive family pool branded drinks family holiday free meal ground floor suite chill out bar
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Second time round and enjoyed it again. We have stayed both times around easter time. Cambrils is a favourite for us, but the town centr is a 15-20 min walk, if what you like is to be right in the center,... we don’t. Right in front of the beach (2 seconds walk), and a chiringuito in it for more drinks and sunbeds.
Staff is excellent and very friendly. At this time of the year they are just opening and not all facilities are fully functioning, but the bumber of clients does not need it. Once, staying in another apartment, we came to see it during the summer and it felt a bit crowded for us\\our taste, but now there a re a lot of sports groups who stays for breakfast and dinner but during the day they go biking and leave the hotal pretty much to the few packages.
Food is really good, all inclussive drinks could be better as spirits are limited to a non famous brands.
My tip would be to tip the staff in the bar, they will recognise you in the cue and in busy times it might help you to get your drinks a bit sooner. At the end of the day they work their socks of, and being an all inclussive resort for many people, they don;t get many tips and they really deserve them and work hard for them.

Room tip: Suits / family rooms are bigger
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank lluiscecilia
Eldorado2013, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Estival Eldorado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear lluiscecilia, thanks a lot for your kind words : we really appreciate them!! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in Cambrils, best regards

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for the 2nd time back in September, this time we decided to book a suite as opposed to a standard room and in my opinion well worth it, much bigger and a larger balcony for chilling out on an evening. We were on the top floor of block 2 with a partial sea view which was nice.

The facilities as the hotel are spot on, we love the adults only pool and the fact you can pull up a subbed anywhere on the grassy area and there are plenty of trees for shade.

Food absolutely lovely and fantastic choice available.

We hired bikes for the majority of the week which is a great way to get around.

We would definitely return again, however two main issues that need addressing (same as last year but worse)
1. Being able to take a bottle of Cava to the room. We never stay out late and are back in our room by 9 and like to sit on the balcony with a bottle. The main bar won’t provide these, however the adults only pool bar will but make it clear they are not supposed to. I really don’t see the issue here at all.
2. Getting food from the buffet on an evening to take out. Ridiculous behaviour and very rude attitude from the manager. We hate eating in the main buffet on a night it’s just too busy we like to take to our room and eat alone. Again hit and miss some staff just give you a takeaway box and some question you in why you want to do that, why you won’t eat in. We used several excuses not very well, early flight etc. It’s was amusing in the end what we said to get food, just stupid

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LiseyLou1
Eldorado2013, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Estival Eldorado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear LiseyLou1, First of all we want to thank you for your time and your report : we really appreciate your comments.
Next time we will try to help you in any doubt or wish you may have. looking forward to see you again, best regards from Cambrils.

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed with our two children (aged 2 & 4yrs) and the hotel was perfect for a lovely relaxing holiday. Having stayed in numerous other more expensive all inclusive hotels, this one stands out for a number of reasons, including the fact that we did not spend the holiday queueing!

Although it wasn’t quite into peak season, there were loads of sunbeds around the splash pool and on the beach (we didn’t use the other pools so cannot comment)- you could go any time of day and there were loads stacked up. There’s nice grassed areas round the pool, which is lovely for toddlers and littles ones crawling round, and natural shade from trees.
There were free parasols and sunbeds and an all inclusive bar on the beach which was always quiet while we were there. There’s a nice relaxed feel to the place.

The sea was shallow and calm, in a little bay so perfect for kids splashing around.

The buffet restaurant has a terrace looking out onto the sea and it has a large grassed area, completely enclosed by hedges, for the children to run around while you enjoy your meal and a glass of wine - bliss!

This is not an exclusively ‘all inclusive’ hotel, which I think helps the quality of the drinks as they really are fantastic. The cocktails are all proper, well made and full strength, by far the best drinks I’ve had on all inclusive. Wine etc all decent and some well known brands of spirits also included. Other brands also there if you want to pay extra which I liked.

Children can have calippo lollies around the pool! A nice touch.

The children didn’t use the kids club but evening entertainment was great for them, they loved the hotel mascot and the entertainment team worked their socks off.

I would say that the reference to a crèche is misleading to brits who may think this is for babies, I think it’s actually from 3 years old.

We booked a junior suite but were lucky enough to be upgraded on arrival to a suite which was a beautiful, modern two bedroom suite with a terrace; amazing.

We spoke to other brits who had booked with various companies and consensus was that booking all inclusive via jet2 holidays got the best deal and those not on all inclusive there all wished they were!!

We had such a great holiday, we have booked to go back in summer 2019 (first time we have ever returned anywhere!!), school holidays this time so let’s hope our experience is as good!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
10  Thank DK123187069
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I booked here for my wife and 3 kids, my youngest has disabilities and sometimes uses a wheelchair, the grounds etc are very wheelchair friendly we never had any problems. On arrival the staff were very friendly and polite, we didn’t feel rushed etc, but as usual their was a bit of a wait as expected.
Our room was fab, had everything I asked for and needed for me and my kids health problems. Cleaners done a good job etc no complaints.
Food in the restaurants was very good at all times, my kids are fussy eaters but all survived. And loved trying new things. Dinner time can get very busy though so I suggest either going early or late on.
What I will say is though on my visit the amount of families that had plates and plates of wasted food and bottles of alcohol was disgusting. Just pure greed and theirs absolutely no need for it when your all inclusive! We did encounter the usual rude people who thought they where at the last supper! These people unfortunately must only socialise once a year on holiday and do t know how to behave.
The splash park for the kids was fantastic they had a great time, but be warned the swimming pools are freezing! They really need to think about getting them heated. The gentleman at the splash park who tidied the tables etc was a pure gentleman. He would help you all day long and also assist the kids, he’s very shy but after a while he comes out of his shell. He’s a credit to the company and they could do with some more staff like him.
When the weather was bad unfortunately for us they could do with having somewhere inside for entertainment etc.
All in all I would recommend this place for any family, the beach was also good we used the pedalos but unfortunately never used the beach bar I would definitely return here in the future, thanks again to the splash park attendant in the self service area who was really nice throughout our holiday and very helpful

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
7  Thank Bigyin2911
Reviewed January 31, 2019

The hotel is ok. Entertainment is great. Would be good for more bands but that's personal opinion. Food is great and the entertainment team are not so great.

When we went back in June approx 2015 - 2016, there was this lady who looked miserable when doing the kids mini disco. Other than that, its a good hotel!

Date of stay: June 2018