See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

This trip was a surprise so I really wanted the hotel to work out and it did, it was modern and clean, we liked the bathroom. Breakfast had a good selection and staff were really nice and friendly (even though we lost the room key and checked out late) We would probably love to stay again since it was near the supermarket and beach etc :)

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Very nice hotel, runned by a family in a good place. The room was big enough and clean, bathroom in good condition and beds confortable. The breakfast was large and had a good variety. Can definately recommend the hotel restaurant that had very tasty food for a low price. If something needs to be improved, maybe the cleaning of the public areas can be done more often and the TV in the bar could be set on a lower volume.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a great wee find ,an all family run hotel where nothing was too much trouble ,food was fantastic and very well priced rooms clean tidy and all new ,of course would recommend diegos in a heartbeat just off the beaten track and will be back again

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank grants262
Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

I arrived late however the staff were accomadating and helpfull as they were all week my meal in resterant was very tasty to.. the cleaning staff were attentive my room was modern and clean i will stay again thanks for a lovly week in cambrils

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

Where to start??! First room we were given was the foulest smelling room I've ever been in, the smell of smoke was ridiculous. We were told it was a no smoking room but sometimes people like to! Oh good.

Next up was new room with broken bed! New bed arrives and was the creakiest thing I've ever heard. To the point where you move and it wakes you up.

No safe, no bin, no fridge, no full length mirror, no drawers, I could go on!

Breakfast was horrific! Again no fridge of any description for the meats and cheeses and the flys seemed pretty keen on the pastries and breads. Oh.....coffee was ok.

Probably the noisiest hotel I've EVER stayed in and not a 15 min walk to the beach like you're lead to believe, blatant half hour.

'Cleaning' don't even get me started!!!

All in all never again.