See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Very nice hotel, runned by a family in a good place. The room was big enough and clean, bathroom in good condition and beds confortable. The breakfast was large and had a good variety. Can definately recommend the hotel restaurant that had very tasty food for a low price. If something needs to be improved, maybe the cleaning of the public areas can be done more often and the TV in the bar could be set on a lower volume.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a great wee find ,an all family run hotel where nothing was too much trouble ,food was fantastic and very well priced rooms clean tidy and all new ,of course would recommend diegos in a heartbeat just off the beaten track and will be back again

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank grants262
Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

I arrived late however the staff were accomadating and helpfull as they were all week my meal in resterant was very tasty to.. the cleaning staff were attentive my room was modern and clean i will stay again thanks for a lovly week in cambrils

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

Where to start??! First room we were given was the foulest smelling room I've ever been in, the smell of smoke was ridiculous. We were told it was a no smoking room but sometimes people like to! Oh good.

Next up was new room with broken bed! New bed arrives and was the creakiest thing I've ever heard. To the point where you move and it wakes you up.

No safe, no bin, no fridge, no full length mirror, no drawers, I could go on!

Breakfast was horrific! Again no fridge of any description for the meats and cheeses and the flys seemed pretty keen on the pastries and breads. Oh.....coffee was ok.

Probably the noisiest hotel I've EVER stayed in and not a 15 min walk to the beach like you're lead to believe, blatant half hour.

'Cleaning' don't even get me started!!!

All in all never again.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steven M
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is my second stay here in under a year. I loved it the first time and I was not disappointed this time.You are set back enough from the main sea front to experience a little bit of real Spain. This is an area which is pure Spanish community. The streets around you all have quaint little Tapas type bars and value for money is superb. The hotel is run completely by the same family who all muck in to ensure you all made welcome and get all your needs. The rooms are spacious and clean with a comfortable bed and great shower. 3 course set meal for barely 11 euros and bottles of Estrella Damme for 1.5 euros means your budget goes a long way. I enjoyed the walk down to the front and I went on this trip with my 23yr old son who did not know what to expect and he loved it too. It's not luxurious but is excellent value with a room costing at least 20-30 euros lower than if I went to Cambrils front. Breakfast is in the cost and is more than adequate. Will be going back again and again as I feel part of the family already. Give this a try if you don't mind a 10-15 minute walk through true Spanish streets.

Room tip: I am sure all rooms are good but I am even more certain that they will give you the best room that is available
Date of stay: July 2014