“Delicious fresh pizza”

Roma
Devon, UK
“Delicious fresh pizza”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Very pleasant ambiance especially in the garden at the back where we sat and charming service. My vegetable pizza was really excellent, freshly cooked with an interesting range of toppings. My partner's pasta Neapolitan wasn't quite so great but fine and the value for money was good.

• Visited October 2011

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“never tasted pizza like it beutiful”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

very good value for money and if you love ya grub this place is for you.

• Visited August 2011
IESHORTIE
“Pleasant suprise with mouthwatering food”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We ate dinner here on 09/15/10, we had walked around the little town and landed here by chance. My friend was wanting some Paella and despite the name this place had it. This is the kind of place where everything is made fresh, to order. We ordered a salad, a order of mushroom linguini, a Combo seafood paella. The paella here has to have a minimum of 2 people for the price of $12 Euros each it could easily feed 3 people. It comes with fresh Lobster, Shrimp, Clams and Scallops. It was very good. Now the mushroom linguini was the best I have ever had. I dont know if they boiled the pasta in the mushroom water but it was absolutely the best mushroom alfredo linguini I have ever eaten! The server was pleasant and attentive and with everything the total cost was $38 Euros for the both of us. If you have a chance I would suggest you definately try this wonderful restaurant.