All reviews self catering apartment stayed here for a week double bed pool area balcony spain disco
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

stayed here for a week end September. Not a bad place for 2* but one thing let's its down.. No balcony. The pool was freezing and the pool area was uninviting looking for cheap digs stay here you won't regret it

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family stayed in September. Overall it’s a good hotel, good location clean for the price we paid. The manager ruined my stay though after talking to me like dirt when I complained about ants in my room. He was rude and humiliated me in front of his staff, he made me cry!!!. Would never stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank shellyb613
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Cracker little place staff helpful plenty of places to eat 5 mins to beach 10euros return to Barcelona restaurant next door great some little bars nearby rooms spotless everything you need supermarket round corner very cheap I would recommend these to anyone the pool is tiny so go the beach 5 mins away...all the noise was outside

Room tip: We where in room 110 right over a bar so anywhere else
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Great price hotel. Thought it was better than a 2 star to be honest. Very clean and staff were friendly and very helpful. Wish the pool was heated a bit tho as very cold. Also could of done with double bed.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Our first night here was an absolute disaster and we thought it was going to be a nightmare of a week but it turned out to be relatively alright accommodation and served us well for a week however I wouldn’t return.

Our first night, we arrived at 3am, were desperately tired and just wanted to sleep. We were kept awake by excruciatingly loud over-exaggerated sex noises for at least an hour!? This continued again after a while and then woke us up again at 7am. It was the worst night’s sleep ever. I’m all for people having a good time but it just became ridiculous.

The rest of the week wasn’t so bad. We complained to the reception about the ‘noise’ and it didn’t happen again. However the noise from the club across the road goes on all night (screaming, shouting etc.) but you get used to it and blur it out in the background.

The rooms are fitted with decent kitchens, a good sized bathroom (with a bathtub) and the rooms are relatively modern and clean. The room layout is over-advertised and the ‘bedroom’ was quite disappointing but it’s just somewhere to lay your head, really.

The restaurant owned by the hotel is absolutely fabulous, though. The pizza is heavenly and I must have had it about 3 times! I’d give the hotel 3 stars and the restaurant 5!