“Charming, friendly and lovely food”
Review of Can Tito

Can Tito
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Cadaques
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We reserved the only seat more or less in the open air and it was ready and waiting for us on arrival. I ordered the clams followed by the entrecote (I was pretty fished out by this stage of the holiday) and my wife had the hake. Everything was very tasty and the main course portions were very generous and very well cooked. We had a local white wine which was also very nice. The service was a trifle speedy but we asked for a pause before the main courses and the staff were happy to accommodate. We ended up having a very relaxed two hour meal. Would definitely go again and highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A delight to find this restaurant just off the beaten track in Cadaquès. Excellent food by a family team. Discreet and efficient service, Good choices for vegetarians. Booking essential.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

…restaurant away from the typical Tourist places. The location looks like a "Cavern" at first but is very cosy. We had dinner and it was ok even without windows to the outside.
Dishes were good to very good and prepared with attention.
It was very busy and the service could have been a bit more friendly. Reservation required (at least during the WE). We will certainly go back during our next WE in Cadaques.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was such a cute restaurant nestled in between the other buildings and the food was simply amazing!!! My husband had a grilled shrimp dish that was served over two soft fried eggs that was simply out of this world!! I'm not even a big egg fan, but I'm telling you I would have licked the plate! They also had a foie gras served over caramelized apples that was divine!! We liked this place so much that we ate here 3 times during a three day trip! I have to tell everyone to not order a steak here, or anywhere in Europe for that matter, because it's definitely not the same. I'm a Texan and our beef is aged and fabulous, but they don't know what that is in Spain...just a heads up. It's a fishing village, so order seafood!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Tito is brother of Rafa (Can Rafa) and Juanito (Casa Anita) and their mother was just about the first restaurateur in Cadaques, so they know what food makes people happy. The family theme carries on through the restaurant: Tito and son are the chefs, wife and daughter front of house. Can Tito is quite small and slightly off the main bustle, and the clientele are mostly regulars. The seafood is exemplary; for starters try any of their carpaccios or, as a vegetarian alternative, pastel d'escalivada, which as far as I know isn't served elsewhere in Cadaques.. Reasonably pricey, but good value. Reservation is essential

1  Thank Roger F