Anfi Beach Club
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Arguineguin
See available hotels
Club Gran Anfi(Arguineguin)
Portosol(Puerto Rico)
Marina Suites(Puerto Rico)
Morasol Suites(Puerto Rico)
  • Pool
All reviewsanfi beachon sitepuerto ricogran canariatex mextime sharetropicana restaurantbeautiful resortwater sportscant waittimeshare apartmentla posadacaptive audiencefabulous placeall agesmini golflarge balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just returned from a weeks holiday in my parents timeshare, and I must say I had a really good time. The weather was superb which is always a bonus. We stayed in a one bedroom sleep 4, which consists of a bedroom, bathroom and open plan lounge, kitchenette and dining area. There is also a balcony. The only grumble is that the sofa bed is very uncomfortable and the sound proofing is in need of sorting, as the women upstairs sounded like an elephant wearing high heels!
The pool areas are great, especially for the kids, there are lots of activities for adults and kids alike, my daughter spent most of her time in the mini club.
The beach was very clean and easily accessible. Plenty of water sport options available, but I did not partake in any.
Plenty of restaurants, some are slightly over priced, but that is like any holiday resort. Evening entertainment was ok in general, when thy turned up!
They had a free Thursday excursion to Mogen, which was definitely worth it. The company that organised it are fairly new to the scene but they were really nice and I hope they make a go it with all the activities they have planned.
I was really sorry to come home!

Room Tip: The pools at Anfi Beach are warmer than the rest!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SailingLisa1
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Really good place, rooms excellent with massive marble balcony, well equiped kitchen and good air con. Whole place really clean and no need to go outside the complex of the four adjoining anfi hotels, garden lovely and food good.
Try Marou on Anfi island as a great restaurant and chill out place, everything great only one minor negative, the wi fi is very good and complementary but the have turned off port 25 so you cannot update your emails via the wi fi , you have to log on and pay 50cents for 8 mins in reception. Maybe a good thing as it makes the week work free !

Room Tip: All good but do try to avoid the ones , the few ones that do not face the sea directly
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nigel b
Reviewed May 15, 2013

came back 2 weeks ago , stayed in families time share , very impressed rooms big and clean everything u need in them ,pools very clean , children loved 4 swimming pools, entertainment in night good food ok eating out , but that good looking to buy one there now loved it

Room Tip: all rooms seem top quality
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carl P
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My sister and I have just returned from a week’s stay here.. (Time-share).

This is the first time I have been to "Anfi" resort - and not really a European traveller I was a bit sceptical about the resort and amenities. But, I had no reason for concern.

I didn't feel like the staff at the hotel or restaurants where very customer focused - maybe because I am used to travelling in America and they have a different approach to a customer?.

We got picked up from the airport by private transport which had been arranged by the hotel directly, we arrived at the resort and checked in with no fuss or wait. Our bags were taken to our room on the 7th floor we had a lovely view of the sea.

The apartment was a generous size with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen and living/sleeping area. But, the balcony was nearly as big as the inside it was huge with x2 sun loungers, table and chairs and a maiden.

The furniture was all modern and looked like new.

There was a large pool at anfi beach with activities through out the day but, I was told we could also use the pool at anfi Grand and anfi Monti if we wanted to.

There was plenty of food choices in and around the complex.

The Gym was free to use and opens from 7am to 7pm.

All in all a really pleasant and relaxing stay..

Room Tip: .. Upgrade to a high floor with sea view..
Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have a timeshare here and we,re always excited to return.Great for any aged kids as it,s so family orientated and not too far from Puerto Rico for the young clubbers(or their parents!)Beach on your doorstep and 4pools to chose from.Great little market in the plaza every night and entertainment that varies from singing to fire eating!.we found a cheaper and bigger supermarket in nearby Aguinigin,walkable but not with all the shopping from the market there on Tuesdays!
Exceptional accomodation complete with beach towels,hairdryers,washer/dryer,juicer(!),microwave and even dressing gowns!

Room Tip: on booking ask for a sea view as not all the rooms are.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family