“Superb..!!”

Restaurante Rossini
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Arguineguin
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated within the grounds of Hotel Club Puerto Atlantico in Arguineguin, Restaurante Rossini offers the perfect place for an unforgettable night with family and friends. At twilight, experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the Atlantic sun disappearing beyond the horizon as you sit with us and enjoy.
Mold, United Kingdom
“Superb..!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have stayed at Club Peurto Atlanico 3 times in the past 12 months twice with friends and most recently with my Dad. I can honestly say the food at Rossini and Rogers Steak House is amongst the best I have experenced that good in fact we were very reluctant to eat elsewhere. All the satff are very friendly and welcoming they can not do enough for you. The Garden area is beautiful with a gorgeous veiw of the ocean. I Plan to visit Arguineguin again in June this year unfortunately I wont be staying at CPA but will most certainly be dining there.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jo G

Altea, Spain
“Excellent food and service with outstanding view”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very good food, great value for money, Restaurant is very nice, especially with the new oven they have now. Recommend the fish (steak is obvious their specialty but prefer the fish)...Bet you you cannot finish the sole... Will go back again, asap. Romantic view on the beach at night - book the tables at your right when facing the sea..... Buen provecha!!!

• Visited March 2014
Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“John Blakey”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Tonight is our last night at Puerto atlantico and have eaten in this restaurant 5 out of 7 nights and have enjoyed our food very much. The staff are very polite and attentive. Lovely setting and look forward to our next visit .

Visited February 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food poor service”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family have eaten at this restaurant a few times. Although rather expensive the food is good. The service on the other hand is really bad! Other than the odd time I went and got served by man who was a really good server. One day I sat down for 30min and not one member of staff approached me even tho it was empty and all staff were happily chatting at the bar! I just got up and left! I went back to give it one last go before the end off my holiday! Same again after 20min I just left and won't be going back again. Shame as it's a beautiful location!

3 Thank RSM1985
Oslo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very happy in Restaurant Rossini on January 11, 2014”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Thank you, Katherin Garnett, for your service in order to make my birthday a very memorable one. I invited 27 Norwegian guests for dinner in Restaurant Rossini, and it turned out to be a perfect dinner party with delicous food and very good service. The table was beautiful and the setting was quiet and very nice for the occasion. We enjoyed excellent food, wine and dessert, ending with coffee and cognac or brandy. Top score to Rossini from me and my guests!

• Visited January 2014