Selected this place on purpose as it was our fist visit to Gran Canaria, equally staying aside from the 'too touristic' places as we were looking for a one week relaxation. Located in Argineguin the hotel is nicely set close to the water front with almost all rooms having a clear view towards the Atlantic. It is only on the second and third floor you may have some palm trees interfearing with the beautiful views of the Atlantic. We had a room on the 9th floor where the view is simply stunning. All staff very friendly and always ready to serve you to meet your requirements. Breakfast buffé well sorted with broad selection of bread, serials, fresh fruit, cheese, etc including a Breakfast Chef for your convenience preparing omellets, sunny side eggs, pan cakes, scrambled eggs etc to your liking. Outside pool area plenty of space, equally corners to tuck away if needed, pool bar, tennis court, beach volleyball, pool tables all nicely fit in to the compund where you use your room key card to access the outer area/water front promenade taking you to other restaurants outside the hotel. Friendly (and safe) for families with kids in all respect with a separate playground for the smaller ones to blow of steem if the kids pool wouldn't suffice. Hotel Restaurant 222 on the 11'th floor(beside the reception) is definitely worth while a visit. Not only for the spectacular view but also the food itslef. Outside bar on the same floor you simply can not miss as it talks to you right in your face once you enter in to the main lobby. Would I go here again? Yes! Recommend it to others?...Think I just did right? This is worth while and you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria. Perfectly situated on the southern coast of the Spanish island, Gran Canaria. This stunning waterfront resort offers ocean views and sandy beaches along three sides. The island itself provides a wealth of opportunities for enjoyment with picturesque towns, idyllic beaches and 32 Protected Natural Areas. Not far from the resort lies the quaint fi shing villageof Arguineguin, and the well-known Dunes of Maspalomas are located only 10 km. away.The island’s airport, Las Palmas Airport, is a 30-minute drive from the resort and popular tourist attractions like Palmitos Park, LasPalmas and Puerto de Mogán and can be easily accessed via the island’s high-quality road network. At the resort, guests can relax in oneof the 189 rooms and suites and indulge in extensive leisure facilities that include water sports, swimming pools, a garden, a tennis court, a paddle tennis court, a beach tennis court, a gym, a kids club and a full service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Rezidor, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas La Canaria Hotel Arguineguin
- Dunas La Canaria Arguineguin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria Arguineguin