The staff were very friendly & helpful if you needed them. The hotel itself is over 11 floors all rooms overlook the pool & sea as it is built into a rock. Rooms are spacious & clean very & modern with very comfortable beds.We had a 1 bed suite(they are like apartments with a full Kitchen. There is hardly any entertainment at this hotel so you will have to go along to the small harbour only a 10 min walk where they have one cafe with live music each eavening, there are about 5 restuarants there too but the food is not the best, I would recomend getting a taxi to Arguineguin to a chinese restuarant called loon recomended by the hotel staff the food was very good. We really struggled to find much to do there. They Have a small gym at the hotel & suana that you can use included in your stay but if you want to play vollyball, tennis or paddle tennis you will be charged about 30 euros for 2 hrs use. We found out on the last couple of days that you could use the table tennis for free so at least that was something to break up the day, everything closes about 10.30pm so I think most people must go to bed early, we went to the hotel bar one eavening but it was almost empty and no background music playing so not such a good atmosphere. This hotel did not seem to cater for entertaining guests & as the area is very quiet I would only recomend if you want a complete chill out holiday just relaxing by the pool & early nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria. Perfectly situated on the southern coast of the Spanish island, Gran Canaria. This stunning waterfront resort offers ocean views and sandy beaches along three sides. The island itself provides a wealth of opportunities for enjoyment with picturesque towns, idyllic beaches and 32 Protected Natural Areas. Not far from the resort lies the quaint fi shing villageof Arguineguin, and the well-known Dunes of Maspalomas are located only 10 km. away.The island’s airport, Las Palmas Airport, is a 30-minute drive from the resort and popular tourist attractions like Palmitos Park, LasPalmas and Puerto de Mogán and can be easily accessed via the island’s high-quality road network. At the resort, guests can relax in oneof the 189 rooms and suites and indulge in extensive leisure facilities that include water sports, swimming pools, a garden, a tennis court, a paddle tennis court, a beach tennis court, a gym, a kids club and a full service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas La Canaria Hotel Arguineguin
- Dunas La Canaria Arguineguin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria Arguineguin