The only reasons for not giving 5* are:
- Pools are a couple of degrees too cold for longer swims.
- No proper beach (but gorgeous location)
- Somewhat underwhelming food experiences (breakfast/lunch).
But please try it, you WILL like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria. Perfectly situated on the southern coast of the Spanish island, Gran Canaria. This stunning waterfront resort offers ocean views and sandy beaches along three sides. The island itself provides a wealth of opportunities for enjoyment with picturesque towns, idyllic beaches and 32 Protected Natural Areas. Not far from the resort lies the quaint fi shing villageof Arguineguin, and the well-known Dunes of Maspalomas are located only 10 km. away.The island’s airport, Las Palmas Airport, is a 30-minute drive from the resort and popular tourist attractions like Palmitos Park, LasPalmas and Puerto de Mogán and can be easily accessed via the island’s high-quality road network. At the resort, guests can relax in oneof the 189 rooms and suites and indulge in extensive leisure facilities that include water sports, swimming pools, a garden, a tennis court, a paddle tennis court, a beach tennis court, a gym, a kids club and a full service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas La Canaria Hotel Arguineguin
- Dunas La Canaria Arguineguin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria Arguineguin