Had a great week here in November and in reading the other reviews most points are covered. We booked a standard room but ended up with a suite with a full kitchen. This turned out to be a bonus as there is a spar supermarket on the ground floor so stocking up the fridge with beer and nibbles to enjoy while watching some of the sunsets from the balcony was a lot cheaper than the mini bar. The rooms are spacious and have everything you need and I would certainly book a suite if we return. We booked bed and breakfast and so cannot comment on the Buffet but the breakfast was good quality but not enough variation on the fruit selection for me compared to other 5star hotels. The staff are very good in all departments so this scores the hotel well. The lunches in the pool bar are very good and not over priced so you do not need to venture out. If you turn left trip advisor we found some very good eating places at night and if you leave the hotel front entrance and turn right about 800metres down the hill there is a good restaurant called Le Petit which we thought was the best by far. The 222 restaurant in the hotel is also worth a visit. Our only issues with the resort is when you leave the hotel by the beach and turn left the paths are not well kept and you end up having to climb rocks to get through to the local town so it is easier to go by road. If you turn right to Anfi then it is very nice but small and so when you have done several times it becomes boring.you can catch the ferry to other places from Anfi which we did to make a change.overall if you want to relax and de stress it is well worth a visit and in particular we can recommend the spa treatments as they were well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria. Perfectly situated on the southern coast of the Spanish island, Gran Canaria. This stunning waterfront resort offers ocean views and sandy beaches along three sides. The island itself provides a wealth of opportunities for enjoyment with picturesque towns, idyllic beaches and 32 Protected Natural Areas. Not far from the resort lies the quaint fi shing villageof Arguineguin, and the well-known Dunes of Maspalomas are located only 10 km. away.The island’s airport, Las Palmas Airport, is a 30-minute drive from the resort and popular tourist attractions like Palmitos Park, LasPalmas and Puerto de Mogán and can be easily accessed via the island’s high-quality road network. At the resort, guests can relax in oneof the 189 rooms and suites and indulge in extensive leisure facilities that include water sports, swimming pools, a garden, a tennis court, a paddle tennis court, a beach tennis court, a gym, a kids club and a full service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas La Canaria Hotel Arguineguin
- Dunas La Canaria Arguineguin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria Arguineguin