Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive experience

2 amazing dives in el cabron with this great team of professional and helpful guys Even found a... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2020
Amelie M
My local Dive Centre

I live in the area. After a little shopping around I have found my dive centre. The staff has a... read more

Reviewed February 1, 2020

from $92.38
from $46.81
from $14.78
More Info
All reviews pick up and drop centre safety dive team shore exits el
Selected filters

Location-excellent
Highly recommended!

1  Thank TudorCristianEne
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Wanting to scuba dive in gran canaria so I contacted dive academy through Matt the owner. He organized a complementary pick up and drop off service, a 2 tank dive off the beach close to a very picturesque bay called Tufia and a great bit of diving with a very friendly and professional instructor.

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Competent and professional. My money was well spent. I had two instructors who gave, helped and adjusted my skills with positive reinforcement. If I'm coming back to the island I'm going diving with them again.

1  Thank Mattias K
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Did a scuba review here + a couple of dives and really enjoyed it. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff. I will definitely go here again next time in Gran Canaria.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

I finished my AOW course with Dive Academy and it was amazing, every staff is super nice and treats you like a friend. I was so lucky to have Matt as my instructor, who is super patient and professional. I really enjoyed it !

Date of experience: December 2016