“Couldn't of been happier!”

Dive Academy Gran Canaria
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Arguineguin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive academy Gran Canaria is a 5* resort Diving centre based in the south of Gran Canaria. We offer all PADI courses from Bubble maker through to Instructor. We are the only dive centre in Gran Canaria with its own private training pool.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I booked a diving day here for my boyfriend for when we visited Gran Canaria, the staff were great emailing me all the details and helping me book online before we got there. Excellent service, picking us up from our hotel and dropping us back off. Staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us, even made us a brew when we got there! I didn't do the diving however they still picked me up free of charge and got me out a sunbed to sit and relax around the diving pool so I could watch. My boyfriend had an excellent time diving and is now continuing the rest of the course back in the UK. The school is set in such a gorgeous location, some beautiful views to look at. I can only thank the team again for such a great service and helping me give my boyfriend a fabulous birthday present!

All reviews
"open water"
"my partner"
"friendly staff"
in 8 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 3 reviews
"every morning"
in 3 reviews
"snorkel safari"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

A fantastic dive center with own pool and a tip top boat. They take you to loads of dive locations and are willing to change their plans to accommodate. Cheers, we'll return soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I did the practical section of my Advanced Open Water course with the Dive Academy a few weeks ago. From initial contact by email right through to my last dive of the week everything was great. The team can't do enough to make everything run smoothly - starting with picking you up from and dropping you back to your hotel each day. The dive instructors were friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and fun to dive with. We dived at different locations each day and saw a lot of interesting habitats and sea life - the highlight for me being a baby moray eel (I saw big ones too, but they're not so cute!). I can't recommend this dive centre highly enough - very much looking forward to going back and diving with them again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My partner and I went diving for the first time on our trip to Gran Canaria and we really enjoyed ourselves. We got picked up straight from our hotel and taken back there afterwards. We did the discover scuba diving course so got all the safety information and then practised the skills in the pool then went for a dive in the bay in front of the dive centre. Laila was our instructor and she made sure we understood everything before proceeding, though my partner didn't feel all that comfortable once we were in the ocean she was great. Very much an enjoyable experience and will most definitely go diving again!