Club Monte Anfi
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Arguineguin
See available hotels
Club Gran Anfi(Arguineguin)
Barlovento(Puerto Rico)
Marina Suites(Puerto Rico)
Morasol Suites(Puerto Rico)
Marina Bayview(Puerto Rico)
View Hotel
All reviewson sitepuerto ricogreat selection of poolsdream placescuba surplaza areaapartments are cleanlovely complexfree safehome away from hometime sharerenting a carlike coming homea wonderful holidayfamily entertainmenthighest standardlocal village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and I own an apartment at Monte Anfi. The resort itself is really nice. Rooms are nice and clean. since we arrived on Saturday 22/06/13 we have found most not all of the taxi drivers have no interest in the tourists at all, its give me your money and go away, there is no please or thank you, maybe its a cultural thing, if so not impressed at all. Last night we went for a meal in the Anfi resort in a restaurant called Moroa bar & restaurant. my wife had pasta and one of my sons had fish, my other son and I had lasagne when the meal arrived it just did not look right, when I tasted the outside of the meal it was look warm, when i tasted the centre of the meal it was cold. I alerted the staff regarding the problem, they asked if they could make us another one I said no as i had realised they had batch cooked the lasagne and could not even heat the meal to the correct temperature. No one came and spoke to us regarding the problem. No one apologised. I then complained to the hotel and guess what,24 hours later nothing done about it. the resort maybe nice but don't expect to come here for any pleasantries from the spanish people, even when they take your money. Shops are very expensive, Trips are very expensive. Don't come here for any local tastes or delicacies you will be disappointed. I will be glad to go home to have some good food.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank 696DAVID
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Fantastic views, with restaurants on site, with entertainment every night

This is an amazing resort, the apartment is fantastic, so spacious, everything is superb, 6 foot bed, Jacuzzi in the bedroom, comfortable lounge, although we didn’t use it as the weather was great and ate outside. The bathroom was very generous, with a washing/tumble machine & washing tablets. Also was the kitchen, with a dishwasher & capsules. The management certainly think of everything. An enormous balcony, with a generous table, 4 chairs and at the other end of the balcony 2 sun loungers.

Magnificent grounds carefully landscaped, with palm trees, shrubs and amazing flowers.

Lots of activities to do through out the day, as is the water sports activities on offer, also the on-site mini-golf is great. The overall cleanliness of the resort was impressive. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

The security is great, a security person is on the gate during the day and you can visit any of the other hotels within the group using your security key.

There is a marina and boats run through out the day, you have to visit Mogan, it’s beautiful....and is Gran Canaria Little Venice.

Anfi Beach Club is definitely worth a visit, and I will definitely return there.

The resort is truly gold standard

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Alice S
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Just returned back from a weeks holiday at monte we have owned here for 9 years and have never regretted our decision to own here. Even after holidaying in places like Mexico we still love coming back to anfi. The rooms and all areas of the resort are always kept spotlessly clean and gardens etc are so well maintained. We have stayed at all of the different units at anfi of which there are 4 anfi beach,puerto anfi, monte anfi and gran anfi and all apartments are fantastic. We took our 3 daughters and their friends with us 2 years ago and stayed in a penthouse at gran anfi which was an experience of a lifetime, my husband walked our balcony which was about 130ft complete with its own big jacuzzi. We love everything about anfi mainly due to the very high standards throughout the complex my only regret was that we only went for one week this time but hope to be back there again soon. The points system works brilliantly for our family especially when our daughters were at school it was cost effective hols for school holiday times and now they are older they can all use our points to have individual weeks for themselves. We can,t speak highly enough of anfi and their staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mollyrockBlackpool
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We are owners and have stayed at Monte Anfi a number of times over several years. The product (apartments and furnishings, grounds, gardens, various leisure facilities etc etc) is excellent and is enhanced by efficient maintenance staff, very good cleaners as well as friendly and helpful reception staff. Having said that, when my wife and I return to other holiday destinations (hotels and other timeshare resorts), we are always greeted with words to the effect of "How nice to see you again" - at Anfi, even though you might return every year, you could be holidaying there for the first time. (I don't blame the reception staff because in every other way they are great so there must be a problem in getting the necessary info to the staff .)

The resort is badly let down though by the poor attitude of several of the staff in the Customer/Guest services dept. Here's just one example; on our last visit, my wife and I stepped in to the customer service office at around 16.55. I could tell by the look on the woman's face at the front desk that, for some reason unknown to us, she wasn't happy that we'd walked in. Her scowl was accompanied by her opening words (in broken English) "I haven't got time to deal with you, I'm just leaving". And she left. So we sought help from someone else sat behind another desk. The bottom line is that too many of the staff in this dept will not even know the meaning of the word 'empathy' and view guests with concerns as a problem.

I must also mention the poorly dressed, poorly trained (and therefore mostly desperate), sales reps who still use 1980's sales methods. Unlike most, I love dealing with and buying from professional sales people. i can't include Anfi sales reps in that category. Shame, because they have an excellent product.

So, although an excellent product, the place lacks any heart or soul

Room Tip: Apartments on higher floors are better because of the view they enjoy
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tenaus
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Have owned at Monte Anfi since 2008. Always a good holiday. But they are constantly changing the goal posts here. Apartments are starting to look a bit dated, but very, very clean. Super pool areas, very well maintained and spotless. Suits all the family - we've had 3 generations and couples holidays here.

Room Tip: Higher floors have more private balconies and better views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple