“The best in Rguineguin”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Not a very sharp contest, but this restaurant is clearly the best in Arguineguin. With Asian cooks and European wauters, this is fusion in many ways - and the menu is varied. However, today's dish is advisable - as is in many restaurants.
Kids will be mostly welcome!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great atmosphere, lovely staff, delicious food.
I've been here about 4 times now and look forward in eating here again on my next holiday.

2  Thank Kelly D
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We always enjoy our return to this restaurant. The food is excellent and there is always a really good 'chefs special' which I enjoyed on Friday night. The flavours are truly asian and very tasty. We also enjoyed an excellent bottle of white wine from a very good wine list!

1  Thank Paulrw1019
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Fantastic food and wines. I have ben there three times. And I Will go there again next week, when I go on holiday.
I look so much forward to have tuna carpaccio, fresh spring rolls and some spicy chicken. And some very good Ribera del Duero. The starff are very good and they have great knowledge about good and wine.

2  Thank DenReneMunch
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a stunning [and I don't use that word lightly] meal here.
Well thought out evening menu, fresh, exquisite tastes and well balanced.
During the day a different, more informal menu available with sharing platters included.
Great location, more like the Canarian feel we looked for, overlooking the beach, very friendly and helpful staff, cooked by the owner who obviously has the knack to pick and balance fresh ingredients.
Very busy and buzzy on market days, very chilled at night, some good wines too.
If you want a lazy lunch, morning coffee or relaxed dinner, look no further!

1  Thank Lawry S