“Lovely Apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MarcSayce
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed December 12, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was my second stay in Ana's lovely apartment, after staying last year I decided to return as I enjoyed it so much. Ana had made a few upgrades with some new furnishings, a big fridge/freezer and a washing machine. All great additions to a lovely apartment.

It has a great spot within the complex, close to the pools and the terrace catches the sun nearly all day long. The terrace has a table and chairs and a clothes rack for drying your washing.

The apartment is well furnished and the owner, Ana is very friendly and helpful and will look after you every step of the way.

I would happily stay here again.

Dec 13, 2017
Dear Marc it has been a pleasure to have you for the second time in my apartment!!! Really thanks a lot!!! Also thank you very much for appreciate my big fridge/freezer and a washing machine introduced as news !!!
I hope you'll come again for third time !!!!! Kisses ( besos) Ana
Peter K
“Mysig lägenhet, lugnt område rent o snyggt - fantastisk värd (Ana)”
Reviewed December 9, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Thank you, Ana, for a wonderful vacation in your nice apartment. Your hospitality and attention to our vacation was over our expectations and we felt very very comfortable with you as our host. The apartment was very cleaned, in a quiet area, well equipped and acceptable near the center (only 10 min walk to the main street). We definitely recommend your apartment to others, and we will be back. /Peter and Stina, Sweden

Dec 9, 2017
Dear Peter and Stina your review has touched my heart !!! What beautiful words !! You have been wonderful guests !!! The doors of my house will always be open for you. See you soon .. ana
wibble99
Cheshire
“very good apartment. Ana looked after us well.”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very good apartment, well located within the complex which is well maintained.Plenty of facilities & activities if you want them. Good pools and plenty of sunbeds with a nice quieter one as well as the larger livelier one. Ana kept in contact all the time to make sure we were ok and was very helpful, really looked after us. Slightly far out for where we like to eat around the harbour 20-25 minute walk but taxis are plentiful some great restaurants there. Hired a car this time which was useful to see the island & for the supermarkets nearby. Plenty of parking at the complex. Nice places to visit inland e.g. Betancuria & Lajares as well as the National Park beaches.

Oct 11, 2017
My dear Mike, it was an honor to have had you as a guest. You and Pam have been perfect hosts !! I will pray for Pam's health, so that I can offer you my home again and you can come back with her to spend another wonderful holidays. I love you, Ana.
Conributi...
Dublin
“Great apartment”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice maintained first floor apartment overlooking the pool. One bedroom with an additional sofa bed. Sofa bed only really suitable for the children.

Owner in contact ensuring everything is fine, lets you know the day before when cleaning and towel changes are due. Small private little patio, also over looking the pool, which was nice to sit out late afternoon, taking the last of the days sun.

The resort itself, good family resort, lots of children, great if you have your own, games in the pool organised by the resorts staff. The loungers by the main pool get taken early in the morning, i.e. towels left on them, but might not be used until late afternoon. Other pool is quiet and will have loungers available, also the children will be at the larger pool.
Resort has many guests on All Inclusive, with this comes for a minority who over indulge and the fall out from that. Best to avoid the resort bar at night, cheap beer, plastic glasses.

Very good restaurants and bars in the town, which is a modest walk.

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks a lot Damien for your kind review .Maybe you forgot to open the bed? It becomes a double bed where two adults can sleep peacefully. My husband and I slept several times perfectly. Next time I'll show you how you can open it !! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest !!
rletheren...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Nice stay”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a very well run apartment in a nice facility close to Corralejo. The apartment also has a private outside eating area which get sun all day and over looks 2 well run pools.

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you very much for your review. I look forward to your next holidays !!
Starra
Scotland
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This apartment is in a great complex with plenty to do to keep you active. Great pools, exercise classes, bike hire, were all available. The apartment was excellent, a great size for 2 people and everything you need for self catering. Ana, the owner, was very attentive, providing lots of information by email and messenger,to help us and regularly checking that we had everything we needed. We had cleaning twice a week which was great, not to mention a very nice bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived.
All in all it was a very relaxing break in a lovely resort.
Will definitely be back!

Mar 9, 2017
Thank you so much for kind review I'm very happy that you enjoyed your holidays. I hope you'll come again for another relaxing days.. You're really a lovely person!! Ana
shaznayUk
UK
“Great little apartment for a relaxing week in Fuerteventura”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We simply loved the terrace for eating out in the sunshine overlooking the palms and the pools. The bedroom was peaceful and quiet so very restful. Ana (the owner) could not be more helpful all the way from booking to return home. She even arranged extra cleaning and replacement wine glasses when we broke one! She was so kind from start to end.
We particularly enjoy swim training so chose Oasis for the 50 m olympic pool which did not disappoint. We paid 20 euros/week each to swim there each day which was good value. There was always at least one lane free and we often had the pool to ourselves. It was heated to 25c so perfect for tri training sessions.
We visited El Cotillo and walked along the clifftops and ate in Vaca Azul - very good. Also walked into Correlejo to eat in many good restaurants (about 15 mins each way). We prefer to self cater and the two ring stove, microwave and toaster were ideal for preparing simple meals.

Jan 16, 2017
Dear Sharon I'm honored of your nice words! To have had you as guests has been a real pleasure. Thank you for having treated my house as if it were your own home. I hope one day you'll come back again. You're a very kind person. With my best wishes, Ana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing