“Excellent”

El Olivo Restaurant Gastrobar
Ranked #77 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beautiful home located in the vicinity of Rock Cafe with a quirky and tasty European food ... a delight to the palate.
Reviewed May 7, 2019

5 stars, Superb food, different, highly recommended, portions small not good for someone with a huge appetite as it’s designed to enjoy an experience of fine cooking with excellent quality food

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Visited here April 2019 with family. Restaurant was quiet at 8pm when we visited, we were greeted at the door and made to feel welcome by the waiters. We had steak medallions that were very nicely cooked and reasonably priced at 14 euros. Portion sizes are generous and quality of food was excellent.

The restaurant is large, spacious and modern. It’s very clean and situated in a cluster of other restaurants that surround the excellent seven pints pub.

Would definitely visit this restaurant again and worth a visit if you’re in town.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We went there during siesta time but ev was ready and spot on from start to finish :) We got seafood plate for 2 and for dessert crapes with grand marnier and vanilla ice creams :) Service is spot on !!!. They also have a little playground for kids so its even better :D Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed September 13, 2018

El Olivo Restaurant Gastrobar is a very up market restarante that is not overpriced.
It is in a small plaza just past the Rock Cafe on the strip so not very obvious.
It is well worth a visit. Great staff and service, food was above average dinining and not the usual tourist rubbish.
The decor is very new as is the place, nice comfortable chairs and super clean.
The Toilets sparkled !!!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Martyn B
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I made a big mistake coming to this restaurant on my last night because it's just amazing. I definitely kept the best for last but wish I had of come earlier on my holiday. The restaurant its self as a venue is really well done. The staff are so friendly and chat away to you. The food is amazing and I mean amazing. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. If I go back for another holiday it would be hard not to eat here every night.

Date of visit: September 2017