“Really good”

El Olivo Restaurant Gastrobar
Ranked #77 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beautiful home located in the vicinity of Rock Cafe with a quirky and tasty European food ... a delight to the palate.
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife had rack of lamb and I had fillet steak with peppercorn sauce. The chef himself took our order explaining how each dish is presented and the vegetables that came with it. The food was cooked in a central cooking area in full view. The portion sizes were generous. My fillet steak was very large, cooked just how I like it and tasted wonderful. My wife enjoyed her rack of lamb too. The side vegetables were soft and were much better than the crispy veg I am used to. The price was reasonable the meals with half a bottle of wine and a soft drink came to €48.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch in this restaurant. It is very cosy, neat and tidy. Friendly staff and nice food. Would go back!

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here 3 times and every time it's been amazing
Good service great food
It's a must go to place
On this occasion I ordered the rack of lamb (it was huge) placed on top of the most delicious soft potatoes and veg. Best lamb I've had for sure and at only 17 euro
My other half had the sirloin steak and his was just as good
Along with a bottle of wine and water the bill only came to 55 euro with tip
We did not have starters but if we had I'm sure they would have been just as amazing, love this place one of our favourites on the island

Reviewed January 27, 2017

The male water doesnt know anythin about the food , we asked about the dish , he went to the chef twice and came baxk to us sayin ,if u dont know the food ,better not order it ,and very Impatient .we ordered fish and seafood tapas ,the rice is apparently undercooked , not edible.the chef said it is supposed to taste like that , I been all over the world , never had rice that bad .
Just horrible experience. For our first day visiting the beautiful island. Expectin to have some authentic spanish food , and we r deeply disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

The setting is very pleasant for an indoor restaurant and has been well decorated.

The food is very good with the best Canadian Potatoes I've ever had (and I've had a few).

Only let down by an over zealous waitress who had to clear everything the second before you finished using it, not once or twice but every time. Started to feel like she was watching us constantly, sometimes I feel like she still is a couple of days later.

Date of visit: January 2017