“Amazing, great food, great host”
Review of Land of Freedom

Land of Freedom
Ranked #7 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A beautiful blend of Italian and international cuisine served in a very unique way. Land of Freedom really is a liberating experience. You can select your diffrent tapas trays and eat a little of everything. Or go for a delicious main dish. .. wines are well selected and deserts are all home made which is hard to find in many other places. The tiramisu is to die for. .as its made real Italian style. The restaurant uses local and organuc bio foods where possible.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here last night after seeing the reviews. The best meal we’ve had so far in Corralejo. The host was very welcoming and explained what all the tapas dishes were and where the accompanying wines were from. Very reasonably priced too. A must go.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this gem on trip advisor just before I came to fuerteventura and was on my list to visit. When we visited we was greeted by a lovely man who explained the menu. I ordered the Canarian tasting tapas with local wines and my husband ordered the seafood tasting tapas. It took a while to arrive, which to me is a sign of home cooked, fresh food and it was! The flavours of each tapas were just
Phenomenal. Me and my husband agreed it’s one of the best meals we’ve ever tasted. We was flying home on Saturday so we made sure Friday night we went back to Land of Freedom once more before we go home! I tried the seafood taster this time, and as I’ve got a slight allergy to onions, they made sure my taster had no onions. It was delicious! As we were full, but wanted to try the dessert platter, we went shopping to get last minute gifts then came back. They saved us a table, and even saved me the water I didn’t manage to finish off with my meal! Service 10/10 , food 10/10. Land of freedom is just behind some shops, but there are signs to direct you in. We will come back to fuerteventura again just to have this delicious meal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here this evening. The staff were fab... very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The food was superb and the wine pairings were excellent. Great value too. Slightly off thr main thoroughfare but worth finding. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Me and boyfriend visited last night and from the start was impressed. Communication via email for reserving a table was fast and easy. When we arrived we had our choice of tables under the lovely evening sky and soft lighting.
To waiters and owner were warm, friendly and helpful explaining the dishes and wines.
The food timing was perfect, the ingredients were fresh, good quality, portion sizes were large and really it was all perfect. The Greek prawns - delicious and fresh! The salad amazing. The Canarian tapas with wines - amazing. Flavours and balance of dishes was perfect and cooked very well!!
We were blown away by the whole experience and would highly recommend dinner here!!
At the end we were not rushed and really felt relaxed and full! This restaurant is a must go to!!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Was recommended by a good friend, so was expecting it be good! And it WAS!! Fantastic tapas tasting boards (if you want them if not you can order from the main menu ) and wonderful wine and great service! Go here you will not be disappointed!