“Saturday evening dinner”

Ranked #7 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A beautiful blend of Italian and international cuisine served in a very unique way. Land of Freedom really is a liberating experience. You can select your diffrent tapas trays and eat a little of everything. Or go for a delicious main dish. .. wines are well selected and deserts are all home made which is hard to find in many other places. The tiramisu is to die for. .as its made real Italian style. The restaurant uses local and organuc bio foods where possible.
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Fabulous meal. Great staff. Blankets when it was slightly windy - shots a plenty - what more could you ask for

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Jessica S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Tried this little gem wasnt dissapointed great service well presented.sat outside and just ready to order waiter came over and said it might get chilly would you like to come inside very nice of him the food was lovely will return

1  Thank rodake1
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

If you like tapas and in Corralejo this place is a must. Myself and my partner were there last night and we loved whole experience, we opted for the tapas pared with wine, I had the vegetarian option and it was stunning my partner had the meat option and also loved it. The people who run Land of Freedom are so nice, friendly and helpful without being in your face. I found out about this place on trip advisor, brilliant site to get advice and info on where you are going. We are still here and will be going back to Land of Freedom before we go home next Wed.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Walked past this for 5 nights. Went on trip advisor cause didn’t know where to go. Messaged them at 9.30pm for a table at 10. Replied in 5 mins. Possibly one of the best meals ever had. Please try it. And the best cocktail selection.. .. 5 euros...... booked again for tomorrow. Amazing.

1  Thank Thorney999
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I booked a table here for our first visit. My husband had the seafood tapas plates and I picked from the main menu. The food was delicious. Everything about the restaurant was wonderful. We had a lovely evening. The owner and staff are very attentive and very welcoming. I would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant. If you are staying in Corralejo you must try it. We will certainly return on our next visit. Thank you to the restaurant for such a lovely evening and such wonderful food.

1  Thank Lanza6627