“Amazing Food! ”

Ranked #7 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A beautiful blend of Italian and international cuisine served in a very unique way. Land of Freedom really is a liberating experience. You can select your diffrent tapas trays and eat a little of everything. Or go for a delicious main dish. .. wines are well selected and deserts are all home made which is hard to find in many other places. The tiramisu is to die for. .as its made real Italian style. The restaurant uses local and organuc bio foods where possible.
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten all over the world and the Land of Freedom was one of the best meals I’ve ever eaten. The tapas concept is taken to a new level with their tray menu. Choose from Land, Sea, Pasta, Vegan, Vegetarian and kids trays, each containing 5 tapas dishes and five wines. We visited with two adults and two children (7 and 12). We ordered 4 trays and shared between us. The tapas was beautifully prepared and presented and paired with a small glass of wine with each plate. The service was excellent and informative. To finish we chose the five dessert plate, which threw me into a quandary to choose my favorite (which was the chocolate mousse!). The bill for 4 of us was €144 which included food and several! drinks! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank isub-paul
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience ! Great idea having different wines to try with different dishes! The desserts are to die for ! Thanks guys for a great night !

1  Thank 421robbiec
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited the land of freedom last night after being in correlejo for one week and not finding a restaurant that we all enjoyed the food, so I googled best restaurants in correlejo and this restaurant came up with most reviews, and now I know why, the food & wine was amazing, my partner had the sea food plates which are 5 dishes and 5 taster wines to accommodate the food, I had the pasta dishes same again with 5 accompanied taster wines all delicious, my daughter had a large meal from the menu and she enjoyed hers (which is a miracle in itself) all in all we had an amazing evening meal and will definitely be returning. Also staff very pleasant and accommodating, 10 out of 10 on all accounts, definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Debbie8175
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

A really special and different experience. I loved the idea with the tapas and wine and were not disappointed. Staff really friendly. Accessible toilets for wheelchair users and easy access as all the chairs are in a courtyard. We visit several restaurants in a week and pick one to go back to and this won the vote. !

1  Thank melissasP4287DI
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a family meal for six people here and we all choose the tray option. This gives a variety of different tapas dependent on the tray you choose with associated wines. So 5 tapas with 5 wines plus a desert tray again with wines. A lovely meal with lovely wines.

2  Thank joanne b