“Lovely place, lovely food”
Review of Land of Freedom

Land of Freedom
Ranked #7 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A beautiful blend of Italian and international cuisine served in a very unique way. Land of Freedom really is a liberating experience. You can select your diffrent tapas trays and eat a little of everything. Or go for a delicious main dish. .. wines are well selected and deserts are all home made which is hard to find in many other places. The tiramisu is to die for. .as its made real Italian style. The restaurant uses local and organuc bio foods where possible.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I went with my hubby our past holidays on the island and we past a really good time here, the experience was good because was different from the other restaurants.
The service amazing and the environment , the only thing that we didn't like so much was my food but the food from my hubby was good.
Recommend for a romantic dinner!

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Returned to land of freedom on recommendation from a friend, and and was instantly recognised by Rafael even though it had been two years since my last visit at least.

I had the sea tapas with wine which had some of the best octopus and squid I have ever tasted. My wife who is a fussy eater at the best of times had the vegan tapas with wine which boasted some outstanding flavours including the black canarian tomatoes and roasted peppers. For each dish, the wines were the perfect compliment.

We said we would recommend so Rafael sent us away with a pocketful of cards which we will be eagerly distributing.

Could not fault this place - try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Nice and friendly service, great concept and very good food. We enjoyed our evening atmost. The Pasta is delicious and by taking a combination you can really enjoy the different plates and wines. The desert selection was brilliant too. Try out an enjoy!

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner visited here and enjoyed our experience the waiter was a lovely gentleman who exceeded our expectations- hence leaving a large tip! I chose this pasta and partner Land with the wines to accompany. The tapas was delicious with a chocolate mouse to finish.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was our first visit to land of freedom.the selection of dishes was fantastic ,the extensive menu would suit all tastes.the staff are extremly helpfull and pleasent. we will be back again on our next visit to Feurtventura.