Got a last minute deal with teletext holidays. 2 Adults and 2 kids (girls aged 15 and 10).
About a 30-40 minute transfer from Airport, easy check-in at hotel, polite and organized.
One bedroom apartment was clean and there was one bedroom with 2 single beds and main room with a sofa bed with a pullout under bed which was fine for the kids.
All apartments have a fridge, cooker, micro and TV. Only used the fridge but it was handy for drinks.
Food was good and always plenty of it, Hot and cold food on offer with fresh bread, salad and fruit too. Help yourself to wine and beer, never too long to wait. I thought that the (red) wine was OK. There was a bar where you can ask for anything you fancy, local spirits tasted OK to me.
Additional charges were pretty small but niggled me because I was not expecting them and I am tight ;-).
Wi-Fi in reception was free but there is a daily charge of 1.50 euros for the one outside reception. OK for emails and audio but too slow for streaming video. Also, watch out as you can only use one unlock code in one device at a time.
There is also a charge/deposit for towels to use at the pool, I think it was 10 euros.
There is a charge/deposit for the remote for the air con again, 10 euros.
If you want to use the safe in the room, there is a charge/deposit for the key and lock, again, 10 euros I think!!
I think I ended paying around 45 euros in the end for the above for 7 days.
The hotel is away from the town but I liked that. It is a short walk or an even shorter taxi ride (3.50/4 euros), which was worth paying. Local markets in the town twice a week but we found that the local shops sold the same stuff and were cheaper.
We found the hotel ideal for families and couples, nice mix of countries and did not see anyone drunk or obnoxious in our 7 days there.
The only criticism was the entertainment, it was shockingly bad and I mean BAD. This hotel really needs to get hold of it and pay money for outside acts to come in.
The worst "entertainer" was on the Friday and Saturday night, all he seemed to do was make a very irritating "ooowah ooowah" the mic every 3 mins in a attempt to drill this "catchphase" into your brain.
He never played a song without talking over 80% of it and tried to get people to take part in games that nobody could understand the rules too.
Just in case he is reading this, A word of advice. When you had lots of kids all dressed up and looking bored, just put on the standards (Village people, ABBA ........) and keep quiet. Better still, get someone who knows what they are doing.
To sum up, nice quiet family holiday, good hotel, decent food, drink and room. Shockingly bad entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corralejo, just 1 km from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception. Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the resort by car. Aloe Club Resort features a 24 hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club's buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities. Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your LABRANDA Aloe Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloe Club Hotel Corralejo
- Aloe Hotel Corralejo
- LABRANDA Aloe Club Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo