We came away for my 50th birthday, and chose this as a late deal. My sister emailed them and asked them if they could give us a nice room with a view of a pool, and when we got there they had done. Most of the pool balcony's are covered with palm trees, and ours got the sun from morning till night with no restriction of views. The bathroom let the room down slightly with chipped tiles, but otherwise all was fine. It was the first apartment I've been in where I would have used the utensils and pans if I was self catering - everything appeared brand new. We were all inclusive and the food was full of choice and plentiful - Not 5 star quality but very edible and the staff were lovely. There was a food range for all nationalities. We didn't starve! There was a bit of walking to be done if you wanted to go into the centre (15-20 mins) - so if you are slow on the legs then this is the only let down really - you could get a taxi though, but we enjoyed the walk and you kinda get used to the distance in the end. Not too far from the dunes either so you weren't restricted to stay by the pool. I would stay here again it was value for money, clean and the beds were comfy and the apartment large. The only down side was the lack of enthusiasm from the animation team through the day and the repetitive nature of the evening entertainment. The 2 girls appeared as if they were just turning up for the money and showed no enthusiasm to interact with the holiday makers. One evening one girls was offering drinks to match the meal for the evening - I asked what the drink was and she replied I dunno its yellow stuff !! Nuff said - Don't get them back for a second season, get someone else ! - Give it a go Not 5 star but good enough for a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corralejo, just 1 km from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception. Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car. Aloe Club Resort features a 24 hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club's buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities. Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Labranda Aloe Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloe Club Hotel Corralejo
- Aloe Hotel Corralejo
- Labranda Aloe Club Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo