We booked this aprtment for four days. The actual Apartment is basic but it is fine. But we kept getting invested with ants. We didnt actually have any food in the apartment so it wasnt due to us leaving food out. We complained to the reception and they did give us the keys to two other rooms but they were very dark and one was by the road and there was alot of noise so we was promised that the cleaners would come in the next day and spray ant killer. This never happened. Because we was here for only four days it was ok but I wouldnt have been happy if I had booked this aprtement for any longer.
The pool area is comfortable and there are more than enough sunbeds. The lower swimming pool was dirty for the first two days and then the life gaurds swapped over and this life gaurd kept both of the pools clean which made it mach more enjoyable to swim in.
The pool bar is nice and they have a happy hour in the afternoon and we found the food to be nice. All of the staff were lovely and all very polite.
The apartment is close to the town centre. We walked up and down a few times each day.
I wouldnt return to this apartment but if you are looking for a basic and good location apartement for a good price Atlantic Apartments is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Garden Lanzarote is located in the popular tourist destination of Corralejo and is conveniently situated in close proximity to the beaches with their golden sands and the protected nature reserve, Corralejo Dunes.The complex has excellent connections to all of the main beaches of Playa Jandia, El Cotillo and Costa Calma and is conveniently based near to the town centre. If you love to explore, then the nearest bus stop is just a 50 metre walk where you can catch connections to all major parts of the island.The hotel complex houses 101 one bedroom apartments and 6 two bedroom apartments. All apartments benefit from a private balcony or terrace with table and chairs so that you may dine outside or relax with a cocktail or two before venturing down to the terrace where you can enjoy the live evening entertainment.The ever-popular pool bar at Atlantic Garden serves snack and refreshments throughout the day and also hosts a weekly barbeque where you can relax and meet new friends. There is also a daily buy one get one free happy hour at the bar which is extremely popular and very well priced.Atlantic Garden apartments are fully equipped for self-catering and feature an oven, hob, fridge freezer, and microwave, plus all the utensils, cutlery and tableware you would need to cook a meal inside the apartment. The complex sits right next to a new shopping centre (El Camponario) where you will find a major supermarket stocking Spain and European foodstuffs.The shopping centre El Camponario is highly rated by holidaymakers and tourists alike, and houses designer style boutiques, gift shops, a popular delicatessen and more. The commercial centre is built to resemble a quaint village, and one of the most striking features is its beautiful bell tower with views over the whole of Corralejo.The nightlife in Fuerteventura is centred around Corralejo, namely the Centro Comercial Atlantico which is to be found on the main strip (Avenida del General Franco). Here you will find plenty of bars and evening entertainment ranging from live music to discotheques. Further along the main strip you can find traditional English pubs and with a little exploration you will uncover hidden gems nestled amongst open air-bars and restaurants where you can relax and listen to Spanish and Latin music. For the adventurous, a bike ride to the stunning Corralejo Sand Dunes is a must, and reception at Atlantic Garden will be only too please to assist you in hiring bikes. For the less active, it is also possible to arrange a bus ride however, the dunes are just 20 minutes away on foot. Other local activities include a trip to the island of Los Lobos via a mini cruise on the popular ‘El Majorero’ and surf and windsurfing schools are rife. The dive centres are always worth a visit, whether you are interested in learning to Scuba dive on one of the comprehensive beginner’s courses or you prefer to snorkel in a group. Corralejo has activities and excursions for all ages, and can cater for the hyperactive to the positively lazy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Atlantic Garden Beach Mate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Garden Corralejo
- Atlantic Garden Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantic Garden Beach Mate Fuerteventura/Corralejo