2,386 results
All reviews pool bar self catering sea view onsite supermarket hotel supermarket shop on site bedroom window reception staff rooms are basic ten minute walk pool side apartment was clean the ground floor walk into town music square bars and restaurants building work
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for 1 week in a self catering apartment at the start of June, The check in is quite late at 5pm however when I arrived at about 3pm and asked to leave my case the receptionist told me that if I come back in 30 minutes my apartment will be ready and I am welcome to check in early. The receptionist was friendly and informative about the resort. The apartment was very clean and spacious the small kitchenette had a microwave and 2 hobs and plenty of utensils and equipment. there was a large bedroom with plenty of storage, large living room with large television, sofa and dining table with large internal view balcony overlooking the pool area. Bathroom was clean and had a double shower good water pressure. The housekeeping service was good and the room was always clean and well maintained, wifi throughout the resort was good. I did not spend to much time at the resort but when I did the bar, shop and housekeeping and maintenance staff were always polite and friendly. There is a small gym/fitness room and the only small complaint is that it could do with some heavier weights. The hotel is about a 10/15minute walk from the town/beaches and there is a supermarket at the top of the street. It was quiet at night and during the day. Overall I think that this is an excellent resort/hotel for what I paid it was exceptional value and I would definitely return or recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank ronron2555
WilliamR4050, Director General at Hesperia Bristol Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
We are grateful for your comments, they are certainly very motivating and positive for all staff.
We feel good to know that we have meet to your expectations.
Hope to receive you back in our hotel in a near future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

the hotel was relaxed and friendly .The place was spotless .pool bar great value .kids entertainer Katerina was brill.great stay .The beds were comfy aswell as spacious .great location short walk into town .great cosmopiltan feel to it .

1  Thank Inspire57820531097
WilliamR4050, Director General at Hesperia Bristol Playa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Inspire57820531097,
We feel good to know that we have meet to your expectations.
Hope to receive you back in our hotel in a near future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

We spend a week here. It was very clean and quiet with friendly staff and only a short walk into the harbour and Main Street either along the sea front with lovely views of lobos and Lanzarote or just come out of hotel and turn right then left and keep walking towards town. La playita is on the sea front does lovely food and the staff are lovely. Gogoexcursions run by Simon is a great way to see the island. He is very approachable and friendly and being on his tour is like being on a trip with friends rather than a tour. Correljo is a lovely place with good beaches and lovely scenery

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank denice_11

Dear denice_11,
Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking such positive feedback about your stay at Hesperia Bristol Playa. We are proud to know that we have met your expectations, which is a motivating element for all Hotel staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Just back from a week at the Bristol Playa.
Upon arrival I decided to upgrade and we were offered a garden suite which had a walk out garden area which looked out over the sea and Lanzarote and two sunbeds , a lounge and good sized shower room all for an extra 8 euros a night!.the rooms were really clean , the pool area was great and the pool bar was reasonably price with a good selection of food ( only downside was the awful music lol ).
For what we paid this was a great place...just 10 mins walk into town. The only slight downside was the building work going on next door BUT I accept this needs to be done so wasn't an issue as we spent a few days on the amazing Dunas plays beach (6 euros e/w ) but worth every penny )
All in all a great holiday and complex - great for anyone not wanting to stay in the heart of the town.
Will be back next year..thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sawry72

Dear sawry72,
thank you for choosing our Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa*** and for sharing your experience with the other members of Tripadvisor.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed our Junior Suite Apartments and their lovely view to Lanzarote.
Your comments are very important for us, because thanks to them we can improve and are very motivating for all our staff.
We hope to welcome you soon,
Kind Regards

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

My gf and I decided try local bar on way back from getting dinner.we both got 2 pints of topical lager €2.50 each which was ok.but my gf decided she wanted a half pint when going up bar again.same f....... price wat a joke no wonder theres no one spending time in it as it's a shabby spot no thanks wont be popping in again.as for lad behind bar hed his 3 other mates playing games with soccer thing in middle of floor and they not being charged for there drinks.a joke

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for having sent your comments about your last stay in Hesperia Bristol Playa Hotel.
I excuse for the inconveniences at the Bar Salon during your stay.
Thanks to our guest comments we can improve and change the things are not working well.
We hope to wellcoming you in the near future and you can appreciate the changes and improvements in which we are working.
Yours faithfully.