2,386 results
All reviews pool bar self catering sea view onsite supermarket hotel supermarket shop on site bedroom window reception staff rooms are basic ten minute walk pool side apartment was clean the ground floor walk into town music square bars and restaurants building work
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

My gf and I decided try local bar on way back from getting dinner.we both got 2 pints of topical lager €2.50 each which was ok.but my gf decided she wanted a half pint when going up bar again.same f....... price wat a joke no wonder theres no one spending time in it as it's a shabby spot no thanks wont be popping in again.as for lad behind bar hed his 3 other mates playing games with soccer thing in middle of floor and they not being charged for there drinks.a joke

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WilliamR4050, Director General at Hesperia Bristol Playa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for having sent your comments about your last stay in Hesperia Bristol Playa Hotel.
I excuse for the inconveniences at the Bar Salon during your stay.
Thanks to our guest comments we can improve and change the things are not working well.
We hope to wellcoming you in the near future and you can appreciate the changes and improvements in which we are working.
Yours faithfully.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Visited this hotel with my partner for a 5 night break
Upon checking in we were offered an upgrade on our room for €8-€12 per night for a sea view as we only had an internal view. We declined this but our room was perfectly fine ground floor with a terrace.
The room was clean, had a safe for €2 a day, cleaned every day apart from Friday and fresh towels supplied every Wednesday.
The only downside to the rooms are that the walls are very thin so you can literally hear everything. Our next door neighbours were arguing a lot and we could hear there whole conversation.
Pool is lovely, lots of sun beds available. The pool bar is nice, reasonable priced but it you what to do it a bit cheaper there is an on site shop which stocks almost everything.
Location is good, approx 10 minutes walk into town along the coast. We hired bikes. The only negative with the bike is the hotel bike shop has some unusual opening hours and every time we went when they were open they were closed. We had difficulty in getting our €20 deposit back as the receptionist wouldn’t return it to us even though we gave it to them.
All in all, I would recommend for a holiday to Fuetuventura and we will be returning ourselves.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

We booked a quick week away before I was going in for surgery. There was a bit of confusion with our room type on arrival but Jai and staff quickly rectified the situation.
We stayed in a lovely pool terrace room in block E (both visits) which was perfect for us.
Apartments are clean and tidy, towels and bedding changed frequently.
It’s a short walk to the supermarket, town or seafront, everything very accessible.
We have booked for a third visit for March 2020. We will see you next year Hesperia Bristol playa ☀️

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank 060172

Dear Guest,
We are grateful for your comments, they are certainly very motivating and positive for all staff.
We feel good to know that we have meet to your expectations.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in order to handle your next trip and avoid trouble at the check-in time..
Hope to receive you back in our hotel soon,
Kind regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We’ve been to Corralejo numerous times over the last few years so had a rough idea where this hotel was situated. It’s just out of town and a short walk into town cutting through the side streets. Less than 10 minutes I would say, and a little further if walking to the harbour around the sea front. We didn’t find this an issue as we enjoy walking.
The hotel was very clean, rooms were basic but also clean, we had a two ring hob, kettle and microwave and fridge, which was sufficient for us. We eat out mostly anyway. As long as I can make a coffee and make some toast in the mornings if I want it I’m fine. I don’t go on holiday to cook.
There is building work going on outside of this hotel so be warned. It starts early and is loud. We moved rooms and didn’t find it an issue.
All in all a good holiday

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pingopongo1

Dear Pingopongo1,
Firstly I would like to thank you for spending some of your time to evalute your stay at our Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa.
On the hand we would like to apologize for the inconveniences cause by the works outside the Hotel at the beginning of your Holidays and ont the other hand we are glad to know that in the new Apartment you could relax and rest.
We hope to welcome you soon at the Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa ,
Kind Regards

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

We have just come back from a week at the Bristol Playa. Some reviews state the place was dirty or unclean, we saw none of this! The bedding is changed twice and towels are changed 3 times. The room was spacious and very clean, this showed throughout the hotel. The pool bar had everything from a full meal to a sandwich and was tasty food. The bar we only tried once and they served beer! Everything is walkable within about 10-15 minutes. The pool was very cold, but that would have been the time of year, plenty of people used it but just to chilly for my partner or me. If you plan to go to Corralejo i would recommend Bristol Playa.

Date of stay: May 2019
3  Thank scouse123

Dear scouse123,
First I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa, to spend your holiday in Fuerteventura, and to take some of your valuable time to evaluate your stay with us.
We are proud to know that we have met your expectations, which is a motivating element for all Hotel staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Yours sincerely,