This was the first time we stayed at Hesperia Bristol Playa, but we had a really enjoyable stay. Apartment was suitable for our needs and clean and comfortable. Situation was ideal for walking into town, to shops and restaurants and close to the Spanish Square where we enjoy going every evening, to eat or drink. We also hire a car from the airport on arrival ( as we holiday in Fuerteventura regularly ) and the apartments are easily found and with parking outside or nearby.
Would definitely stay again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo