Me and my wife stayed here for a week in december as we wanted a cheep getaway. we upgraded to a sea veiw where you could get a very nice veiw across to lanzarote but with two great big wind turbines, still if you just looked out to the right they didnt spoil your veiw.
The staff were excelent very friendly and helpful. It was also my birthday whilst their and received a free bottle of cava and a note from the staff which i thought was very nice.
The room was very basic with uncomfotable beds it was like sleeping on a board my wife didnt get one nights proper sleep, I did as i topped up on beer.
The overall condition of the hotel was very poor and lacked general maintenance.
It was a lovely walk down to the harbour where there are plenty of shops and resterauntes. The people around the area seem very friendly. We did notice their is a lot of police patrols in the area. but didnt think anything of it until we got home and read about the rapes and thefts so can now understand why. In general the area around the hotel is run down as they have run out of money to finish anything, so lots of empty properties unfinshed foot paths and no lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo