For the price we paid initially through a well know travel website the quality of the rooms were certainly reflected in that price. We looked at a couple of rooms on arrival as the hotel was not very busy so we could choose our own apts and views almost. Sad to say the rooms wee looked at appeared to be a bit tired and shabby with stained uphostery, ok if you are only sleeping in them and are on a tight budget.....however the rooms were all spotlessly clean as was the whole hotel including the lovely pool area which was quiet when we were there (1st week in June, half term). Pool area was supposed to open at 1030 till 1800 but the staff were fairly relaxed about that. We decided to upgrade to one of the hotels newly refurbished 'suites' with a gorgeous seaview looking out towards Lanzarote. the suite was perfect, ideal for couples. I could not fault this hotels customer service. However I would give the dining room a miss as the food was not great and not very hot maybe i am hair splitting but you were getting an evening 'buffet type meal and a free buffet type breakfast thrown in for 12.60 euros. We only ate there on the first night as we were eating out in the old town every night. Our whole holiday went without a hitch. I liked the fact that it was quiet at night in the hotel but the housekeeping starts very early in the morning!!. there is free WiFi which just about reaches the pool area which was a plus. As for the resort itself, beautiful beaches, lovely restaurants, plenty to do with some very pleasant local hospitality thrown in. I hope this Hotel was quiet because of the current climate as it deserves to be busier for the cleanliness, customer service and vfm if you get a good deal. Despite the negatives I would go back. On a final note I never saw one beastie!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 7 minutes walk from the beach. The Hesperia Bristol Playa apartment has a great beachfront setting in Fuerteventura's Corralejo Beach, with views of Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos. It offers free WiFi throughout and 3 outdoor swimming pools. Set within gardens, the complex has an entertainment programme. Each apartment features a seating area with satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, hob, and microwave. Bristol Playa offers a seasonal pool bar, lounge where barbecues are organised, and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner. There is also a supermarket and bicycle and sports equipment rental. Corralejo Port is 700 m away and regular ferries to Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote leave from here. The property is just 5 minutes' drive from Las Dunas National Park, and you can find the Corralejo Marina after a 5-minute walk. Parking is free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Bristol Playa Corralejo
- Bristol Playa
- Hotel Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo