just back from two weeks here and it was excellent. six adults adults and 6 children 9 plus. kids were busy playing water polo or volley ball with animation team in morning and afternoon. small pool beside our rooms with a bar and no problem getting beds. food is good with a wide range every night. breakfast excellent and no waiting time in the restaurants like other AIs we have stayed. entertainment is geared towards young kids but this is what you would expect at a resort like this. some reviewers seem to want the animation team to perform West End shows in the evenings.
staff are excellent. special word to Mario, Juan, the lady in the pool bar whos name escapes me and the Argentinian guy in the adults bar. rooms spacious,clean but no door on one of our rooms. The place was spotless and when we had a problem with our air conditioning it was fixed within the hour.
The beach across the road is full of rocks so you will have to travel 2 kms to find a proper beach and pay for the sun beds. there is a shop on site and bike rental which is well worth doing for 10 euro a day.
town is about a 15 minute walk by road or along the beach and was very good value for shopping or food and drink. if your looking for late night bars Waikki is a short walk away along the beach and stays open all night. Taxis are also very cheap.
if you, like some of the reviewers , want a child free holiday with 5 star dining and top class
entertainment for adults at night go elsewhere.
if you want a clean resort with loads for your kids to do with great staff, a friendly and hard working animation team, acceptable food and no long queues for food or sunbeds i would recommend it.
one tip would be to avoid the bookable spanish restaurant. all the others are better. if you are in a big group i would highly recommend booking a private charter on a cattamarann with fuetre charter. Andress and his team are fantistic. if you looking for fake bags etc the market on tues and fri is good but make sure you are prepared to haggle hard for a bargain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most privileged spots of Fuerteventura, just 50 m from the beach and near the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo. Its facilities and services are divided into two zones: one designed for families and other exclusive area "Premium Club" reserved for adults only (from 16 years). 383 remodelled and newly decorated suites, restyled and equipped to the last detail. The resort offers free high quality WIFI throughout the hotel and a wide variety of restaurants and bars: one buffet, two themed restaurants (Spanish and Asian-vegetarian) and 6 bars. For those looking for a complete and wide range of activities, sports and animation during the day and at night, the "All Inclusive" Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is the best option. The hotel has 7 pools suitable for all ages and beautiful tropical gardens. The "Premium Club," exclusive for adults only, offers services, facilities and rooms in a separate area of the resort. Highlight is the new Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo