Got back this morning after a 7 night stay. Stayed in room 2121. Grounds, room and pools were great, clean and tidy.
Reception was great, check in and out was fast and easy. Place to store bags on day of departure.
6 pools and we stayed around the tropic pool with its own bar. Pool seemed heated and was good for kids and adults.
Food was varied and hot but could of been more choice in my opinion. Rambutin Asian (chinese) was excellent and our best meal from the stay.
Bars were good, reception bar was my favorite as a lot more peaceful. Drinks on AI were good apart from 100 pipers being €2 supplement when typically included on other islands. Johnnie Walker Red Label was included which sufficed for me. Sangria, wine & beer good quality. Cava also good and Baileys included.
Beaches were close by and easy to find. Not much on any of them apart from Wikiki beach which had bars, sunbeds, umbrellas and pedlos etc.
Negatives from our stay compared with other 4* AI hotels would be:
- €30 extra cost for AI after 12 pm check out.
- €15 charge for birthday cake.
- Had my Flip Flops stolen from around the pool!.
- No courtesy room on checkout.
Airport was good with fast departure and arrivals.
We booked through On The Beach and paid £1870 inc flights and transfers for 2 adults and 3 children (12, 10 and 22 months)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most privileged spots of Fuerteventura, just 50 m from the beach and near the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo. Its facilities and services are divided into two zones: one designed for families and other exclusive area "Premium Club" reserved for adults only (from 16 years). 383 remodelled and newly decorated suites, restyled and equipped to the last detail. The resort offers free high quality WIFI throughout the hotel and a wide variety of restaurants and bars: one buffet, two themed restaurants (Spanish and Asian-vegetarian) and 6 bars. For those looking for a complete and wide range of activities, sports and animation during the day and at night, the "All Inclusive" Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is the best option. The hotel has 7 pools suitable for all ages and beautiful tropical gardens. The "Premium Club," exclusive for adults only, offers services, facilities and rooms in a separate area of the resort. Highlight is the new Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo