We have just returned from a week at the Suite Hotel Atlantis. First impression was that there was a garish half-built but seemingly abandoned building behind the hotel and a view from the rooms at the back would not be pleasant.
The 2 bed family suite was spacious and came with a fridge although we'd been led to believe it had a kitchenette which it didn't. The sheets were not changed during the week, the glasses were never changed and the floor did not appear to have been mopped on any of the days. Whether this had anything to do with the appearance of a cockroach on the penultimate day I don't know.
We were all-inclusive but there were extras to bear in mind. Safe €15, Kettle €10, plus deposits, and towels €20 deposit and you got one free change a week.
The hotel is a nice size to get around without requiring a lot of walking.
The food was generally good and varied, plenty of salads, meat and fish and beer and wine was on tap in the restaurants. The pool bar was quieter for lunch but had a smaller selection.
The children's pools were perfect for our 2 year old and there was a play park and mini club all in the same area. There were very few people in the other pools as there was a cold wind all week which made it feel quite cool.
There is a 'beach' 150yds away but it is a lava rock beach and not suitable for sunbathing. There are beaches a few miles away but we couldn't find a taxi with suitable car seats and you couldn't really walk it with young children. It can also be very windy on the beaches, though they are sandy.
There is a mini-disco from 8pm which the kids loved and I heard the entertainment afterwards was very good too although we didn't get a chance to see it ourselves.
There is a small supermarket nearby and Corralejo is within walking distance.
Overall I would recommend the hotel but I'm not sure there is enough of interest on Fuerteventura to recommend it as a holiday destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo