Our second stay,we stayed the year before but the previous week weather was miles better this year.check in quick,rooms ready when we checked in.,gardens tended well staff friendly.new kids pool this year miles better than just the splash pool last year.Food wonderful and plentiful we ate at the gaudi for breakfast and tea and ate at the pool bar for lunch,we had burgers,paella BBQ can't fault the food,the wife had a fresh baguette every day from the sandwich corner.Bar staff wonderful,especially the two guys in the lobby bar in the evening,my little boy enjoyed putting a tip in the tub and the man ringing the bell.each night the gaudi restaurant had a different theme,plenty of salads,soups,bread,wine,meat,cold meats cheese,how anybody can fault the food is beyond me.reception staff friendly and helpful,emailed prior to arriving and were given the same rooms as last year.animation team really friendly Matthew joined in with junior club and made lots of friends,and was kept busy during the day.just a short stroll to both the beach and the town ,shortcut to coco beach near relax pool just swipe your room card to get out.
Only gripe this year the activity pool was freezing last year it was nice,upon asking at reception we were told a part was faulty.
Enjoyed it that much booking again for next year see you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo