Stayed at this hotel two years ago and it was just magnificent!!!!!!! Just returned home from a weeks stay on 2/5/13,very let down in many aspects....Raw chicken stir fry was served to me at lunch from the show cooking area on my on my first day as room wasn't ready,I had already eaten a piece and felt the texture wasn't right.After examining my plate I noticed the raw chicken ,took it back to the member of staff who served it ...he then looked at it and said "oh it is raw chicken" took the plate from me with no apology..had to go and make myself sick because of eating a piece of the chicken,not a pleasant experience.I thought I would give the show cooking another try a few days later,the staff member was placing raw chicken breasts on the grill there were some cooked ones lying to the side,I offered her my plate to place a piece on and she used the same tongs from the raw chicken for the cooked chicken I displayed my horror to her and walked away...Prawns had blood coming from them when you snapped the head off..I have never ever seen this before..disgusting.Like a previous reviewers comments ,some dirty plates in the main restaurant they still had food hardened into them.
Don't ask for a Mojito...not any of the bars can make them I can guarantee that..
Mural on the back wall of the adult section in the main restaurant is covered with small flying insects...Serving tongs are covered in all types of food,if you go later to the restaurant some dishes are like dogs dinners,trays nearly empty not taken away to replenish and serving tongs not cleaned...
Shower water temperature was treacherous,scolding hot then bitter cold,very dangerous especially for children..
Would like to finish with some positives..Even though I will never return to this hotel..such a shame because of the Health & Hygene issues!!!!!
Rooms and all linen are spotless,gardens are beautiful,though I never got involved the daytime & evening entertainment team were the best I've encountered.
The baguettes at lunchtime were pleasing and ice cream was a treat,those are served at the restaurant at the main pool area.
I will definately make my 12th visit to this part of the island,once I find a real 4 Star Hotel,which we thought we had...not so :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo