we went for a 4 night sun escape over half term - we took my partners 11 year old son and had chosen this hotel due to the kids activities.
the hotel was ok
the rooms where quite tired but spotless. The sofa bed for the 11 year old the TV the room was tight . there is 2 single pull out beds on the sofa bed which would further restrict the space. the TV was poorly positioned (we had 1 wet day) as a result of the sofa bed being pulled out and no one could really watch it with out re-arranging the room! there were 5 English speaking channels.
the shower was temperamental and went from hot to cold to hot which wasn’t very appealing.
the buffet was pretty good for an all inclusive hotel and allowed us to all eat what we wanted and when through out the day.
there is a strange booking system where you have to go between 9-10 the morning before to book your place at either the asian or spainish restaurant with limited covers. when we were there only the Spanish restaurant was open, we manage to get a booking and it was ok - it was nice not to be served rather than the buffet style but the food was restricted. we would give this a miss if we went back to this hotel
def not all inclusive but still plenty to different options. not all the cocktails are in the AI and AI drinks are stopped at 23.00 hrs
This was the highlight for our 11 year old – there was plenty of kids around his age and they seemed to play football consistently from 10 -7 (when it got dark!)
If you are not a fan of kids I wouldn’t come here as a lot of kids seemed to run riot and be given free rein on what they wanted to do.
There was also 4 structured activities per day that the animation team ran for 30-45 mins each as well as a mini club and adult activities.
You couldn’t fault the animation team – they worked really hard.
Again a mixed bag – shows where very good, some evenings it was a bit random! My expectations for AI resorts aren’t high and this was average
There seemed to be sneaky extra charges at the hotel which I am never a fan of
Wifi – 25 euros per week/5 euros per day. Worked in reception/pool area and in some rooms
Tennis – 8 euros per hour for AI and 10 euros for other guests plus 2.50 euro per racket hired
Safe - 3 euros a day
Towels – 20 euro deposit per towel – you could change them daily but between set times (9-11 and 4-6) and if you wanted it changed mid way through the day a 1 euro charge
This hotel was fine for a few days for us and suited what we wanted to get out of this holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo