We have recently arrived back from a two week winter break from this hotel.
The hotel is a very large family Hotel but also caters for couples equally well.
We up graded to a larger room with a separate bedroom, lounge and kitchenette area, the rooms were spacious and well laid out, complete with its own small patio area, the rooms come with Satellite television, this is an area that the hotel needs to improve on, as there are around five English speaking channels of which three where news channels, one was showing old movies and one low budget films (I am sure we fared no better than other nationals staying at the Hotel).
As there was a few over cast and cold days it would have been nice to have been able to watch a little TV this I think would be particularly helpful to families with children.
We were only offered the all inclusive tariff which is not something we normal go for as the drinks are usually low alcohol type which was case at the Atlantis, I can under stand this during the day however in the evening it would have been nice to be able to buy branded drinks.
The food was buffet type which is sometimes a little chaotic at busy times, however the food was plentiful well presented and very good.
Would I go again yes.This Hotel in my view offers very good value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most privileged spots of Fuerteventura, just 50 m from the beach and near the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo. Its facilities and services are divided into two zones: one designed for families and other exclusive area "Premium Club" reserved for adults only (from 16 years). 383 remodelled and newly decorated suites, restyled and equipped to the last detail. The resort offers free high quality WIFI throughout the hotel and a wide variety of restaurants and bars: one buffet, two themed restaurants (Spanish and Asian-vegetarian) and 6 bars. For those looking for a complete and wide range of activities, sports and animation during the day and at night, the "All Inclusive" Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is the best option. The hotel has 7 pools suitable for all ages and beautiful tropical gardens. The "Premium Club," exclusive for adults only, offers services, facilities and rooms in a separate area of the resort. Highlight is the new Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo