Transfer only took 40 mins and due to the location [at the end of resort ]we were first drop off and coming home- last pick up! We booked a junior suite but upon arrival we we were allocated a deluxe suite with kitchenette and table and chairs Rooms were spacious with a walk in wardrobe and cleaned daily to a high standard. Unfortunatly only bbc world news and sky news in english on the tv- not ideal with a 3 yr old and weather wasn't too good so would have been ideal to watch a bit of tv.! Our room [ 6227 ] was in the relax zone and away from reception/restaurant but lovely and quiet with nice gardens. We were on the 1st floor so no bugs joined us!
Animation team are outstanding and never stop entertaining guests. They give 100% and are the best. You can see they enjoy there jobs and all knew our little boys name.
Food-unfortunatly we were NOT impressed. . At least 60% of buffet was fish every day. Vegetables were bland and pasta over cooked. Young children were not catered for at all. So much food was wasted and guests plates were full of disliked food when the staff cleared the table. we understand the hotel has to cater for multi nationalitys but this was the worst food we've experienced in the many all inclusive's we've stayed in.The main restaurant was like a works canteen and far too small to accommodate the number of guests staying. The 2 speciality restaurants were a welcome change. Quiet and relaxed atmosphere and plenty of availability when you booked on the day.
We walked to the local market on friday morning and the craft market in the square is worth a visit on a sunday morning.
Overall we enjoyed our stay but the food choice and quality have let the hotel down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo